[CAB] WP7UI, Standalone for WM6.5 --HOST-- V1.5 (colors) - UPDATED

Search This thread

pdr20

Oct 30, 2010
Thanks! A very goog prog for WM6.5. I installed in muy Omnia i900 and works perfect. The picture problem I resolved change the picture to resco photo

morpheum

Apr 6, 2009
Great work....:)
im trying it on my omnia II so far so good but sometimes i got the problem when im running program and press the " X " bottom at the right top of the screen to get back to WP7 today screen,suddenly it become windows 6.5 today screen (cannot launch your UI) so i have to re-run Host and sometimes Host cannot be launched....
can you help me?

tjabbe

Mar 1, 2009
Zwolle
It is time for a update, or is it not. It is a long time a go when the last one host 1.5 is placed. Ashiqiqbal it is a nice theme but it needs a few hubs like a game hub or people hub and so on. Hope you find the time to get it don.

illi

It is time for a update, or is it not. It is a long time a go when the last one host 1.5 is placed. Ashiqiqbal it is a nice theme but it needs a few hubs like a game hub or people hub and so on. Hope you find the time to get it don.

Also 'live' tile! But its been too long and no more new releases seems to be forth-coming. I am giving up on this apps and moving to Android/WP7:p

terenas1986

Sep 22, 2008
Hi!

Problem is.. on my Omnia II, it keeps quiting when I (e.g.) (try to) turn on main screen animations ... and it does not save the settings. After it has quit, I cannot relaunch it, only can reset phone... annoying as hell, when it just gives .net fw errors.

Also after some clicking here and there, it all of a sudden - again - quits.

And the last (smallest) problem is that when I browse a folder to put out a new shortcut, it does not put the folder contents in any order .. (e.g. in ABC).

However, if you can correct these issues, I can state, for sure, that you have written the best and most useful application I have ever seen in my 3 years of WM usage.
Congratulations to the dev so far! :)

ashiqiqbal

Mar 26, 2010
Hi!

Problem is.. on my Omnia II, it keeps quiting when I (e.g.) (try to) turn on main screen animations ... and it does not save the settings. After it has quit, I cannot relaunch it, only can reset phone... annoying as hell, when it just gives .net fw errors.

Also after some clicking here and there, it all of a sudden - again - quits.

And the last (smallest) problem is that when I browse a folder to put out a new shortcut, it does not put the folder contents in any order .. (e.g. in ABC).

However, if you can correct these issues, I can state, for sure, that you have written the best and most useful application I have ever seen in my 3 years of WM usage.
Congratulations to the dev so far! :)

hmm.. i just cant figure it out for omnia II. omnia II has always been an issue for HOST. for others it seems to work pretty good. and since i dont have omnia II, i cant really do anything. so far it appears to be a memory issue. i've seen with my frnds that even after a clean install, omnia II leaves too little memory to play with.
sorry mate.

Ashiq

screwdriv

Mar 6, 2011
im using a b7610 omnia pro, almost identical to omnia II but im not having any problem on using hostv1.5..

the interface is so smooth as i use it everyday.. this as today screen + ezinput wp7 skin+ vito sms wp7 skin+ start menu wp7 style.. my phone had never been this much beautiful. thanks for this great app

raghie

Mar 26, 2009
Custom images for home page tiles

Hi Ashiq,

like to use custom images as background for wider tiles. Any suggestions.

Well.... Ugradation/Updation is inevitable. No updates since long time. Shall we presume that u r working on to release a new version????

Expecting.

Primal18

Jul 26, 2011
Thank you

Umm i am an italian and i prove at use this application and umm i don't know why my phone when it starts don't active this application and i click on an icon and start..

but thank you for this file :) :) is a cool file :)

jjollyroger

Dec 5, 2009
Umm i am an italian and i prove at use this application and umm i don't know why my phone when it starts don't active this application and i click on an icon and start..

but thank you for this file :) :) is a cool file :)

have you copied/pasted the host start menu shortcut to windows/esecuzione automatica?

RockOn_23

Dec 16, 2009
I'm using it on my good old Touch Diamond with a 29022 Build ROM (Energy Titanium)

When entering a program, e.g. messaging, the title bar of the used ROM is visible. Is it possible to show alway the title bar of host 1.5?

thx
RockOn

RockOn_23

Dec 16, 2009
I am using it for a few days and it's really great. One big problem is, that the signal strength in the title bar isn't dispayed correct. Even when I'm in flight mode a intermidiate signal strength is displayed :-(

Somebody knows a solution?

rgeards
RockOn_23

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Host V1.5

Host-V1.5-ScreenShots.png

Like i said before, i'm only learning wm programming.. so nothing big..

This is a standalone app. You can customize it to make it look like WP7.

Should work on all screen types (QVGA/WQVGA/VGA/WVGA), other than the square/HVGA ones.

REQUIRES:
    1. WM6.5
    2. .net compact framework 3.5 (usually built into WM6.5 cutom ROMs. if not, u'll need to install it)

still beta...i'll assume no responsibilities...

things to do..
    just install the cab (on device) and run from the start menu.

REMEMBER to uninstall before a new install

i'd recommend all today items to be disabled first (not needed, but saves battery and memory)

New video of Host v1.5:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eO2_AaPe74

Tested on HTC HD2 (ROM: Duttys), HTC Touch 3G (ROM: Megade) and Samsung OMNIA II (i8000) (ROM: Stock 6.5).. dont know how it'll go on other devices..should work on all devices with WM6.5

Condition for use: Leave a comment :)

PLEASE DON'T MIRROR

Known Issues:
    Please report

Remember when downloading: HostV1.5.CAB is the new version. HostV1 and WP7V2.0.CAB are the old ones. if you find V1.5 too heavy for u'r device, u may opt for WP7V2.0.
    (keeping all of them for download)

ChangeLog for Host V1.5:
    1. No confirmation for lockscreen (10 Dec, 2010)
    2. Screen stretched to fit screen if all buttons at the bottom bar are hidden (10 Dec, 2010)
    3. SharePoint and OneNote added in officepage (10 Dec, 2010)
    4. Shortcuts background has been removed (10 Dec, 2010)
    I would love to have a Weather-Hub. Is it possible to realize such a thing?

it will be added.. but pls dont ask for a date..

Ashiq
    I want this program (host 1.5) to start automatically. It's possible?

use total comander. create shortcut of host.exe , copy to windows\startup folder
    I installed a really bare 6.5 rom, it only had media player, and when i tap pictures, it says : program could not be launched.
    can i just assign any program to it or do i need a specific program?

assign it to anything of u'r choice..
    Is this still being supported? I really hope so. Awesome awesome job keep it up.

it is still supported and the project will continue.. but i'm takin a break :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone