[CAB] WP7UI, Standalone for WM6.5 --HOST-- V1.5 (colors) - UPDATED

Search This thread

angelo89

Dec 5, 2009
Thanks

Thanks nice work...

Hello I have a problem does not make me download and I do not know the cause .. and can download it? hello thanks

Last edited:

carlos.m.duarte

Feb 3, 2011
Working very well in HTC Mega (qvga) with stock rom WM6.5. Thanks a lot! leaving a screenshoot :)

110201132850.png
110201132903.png
110201134920.png
Excellent work.
I would ask how it does for images and icons in the contacts to have our photos / images available, instead of the basic icons.
Continuation of the very good work.

alabama20

Dec 24, 2010
Bratislava
OMG dude your work is awesome. I'm using HOST 1.5 with Omnia II and it's really cool and fast. But could you do it as a today screen not as a program. (cause sometimes if you exit from e.g:iGo8 then is goes back to the samsung widgetplus todayscreen)

Anyway keep up the good work :D :D :D

jjollyroger

Dec 5, 2009
cause sometimes if you exit from e.g:iGo8 then is goes back to the samsung widgetplus todayscreen
you should go in your home setting page->elements and uncheck everything (both samsung widgetplus todayscreen and windows mobile), then your home will be a blank page.
paste a shortcut to host.exe in your windows/startup folder and it will run like a homepage

Last edited:

Ross202

May 17, 2008
Sydney
Nice work Ashiqiqbal. Very smooth operation of Host 1.5 on my HD2. Hope further development occurs. :D:D

I have a question though. I have tried to use the custom colour changer (RGB) for the Tile Background but can't seem to get them to change. Is this something that has to be changed in the Registry or is it just part of future development?

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009

just downloaded, might impliment your work into my rom somehow.. (wm6.1)

thanks, keep up the good work :)

Rn

holybabel

Sep 28, 2009
Works fine on my i900 too.

Is it possible to have the standard taskbar back again? The built-in taskbar doesn't work reliable.

Ross202

May 17, 2008
Sydney
Nice work - makes for a nice and responsive front end with most relevant information easily visible. Donation on its way. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Host V1.5

Host-V1.5-ScreenShots.png

Like i said before, i'm only learning wm programming.. so nothing big..

This is a standalone app. You can customize it to make it look like WP7.

Should work on all screen types (QVGA/WQVGA/VGA/WVGA), other than the square/HVGA ones.

REQUIRES:
    1. WM6.5
    2. .net compact framework 3.5 (usually built into WM6.5 cutom ROMs. if not, u'll need to install it)

still beta...i'll assume no responsibilities...

things to do..
    just install the cab (on device) and run from the start menu.

REMEMBER to uninstall before a new install

i'd recommend all today items to be disabled first (not needed, but saves battery and memory)

New video of Host v1.5:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eO2_AaPe74

Tested on HTC HD2 (ROM: Duttys), HTC Touch 3G (ROM: Megade) and Samsung OMNIA II (i8000) (ROM: Stock 6.5).. dont know how it'll go on other devices..should work on all devices with WM6.5

Condition for use: Leave a comment :)

PLEASE DON'T MIRROR

Known Issues:
    Please report

Remember when downloading: HostV1.5.CAB is the new version. HostV1 and WP7V2.0.CAB are the old ones. if you find V1.5 too heavy for u'r device, u may opt for WP7V2.0.
    (keeping all of them for download)

ChangeLog for Host V1.5:
    1. No confirmation for lockscreen (10 Dec, 2010)
    2. Screen stretched to fit screen if all buttons at the bottom bar are hidden (10 Dec, 2010)
    3. SharePoint and OneNote added in officepage (10 Dec, 2010)
    4. Shortcuts background has been removed (10 Dec, 2010)
    I would love to have a Weather-Hub. Is it possible to realize such a thing?

it will be added.. but pls dont ask for a date..

Ashiq
    I want this program (host 1.5) to start automatically. It's possible?

use total comander. create shortcut of host.exe , copy to windows\startup folder
    I installed a really bare 6.5 rom, it only had media player, and when i tap pictures, it says : program could not be launched.
    can i just assign any program to it or do i need a specific program?

assign it to anything of u'r choice..
    Is this still being supported? I really hope so. Awesome awesome job keep it up.

it is still supported and the project will continue.. but i'm takin a break :)