[CAB] WP7UI, Standalone for WM6.5 --HOST-- V1.5 (colors) - UPDATED

Search This thread

coness

Jun 27, 2008
The beauty of this is that it's a stand-alone application. Perhaps I don't understand the question, but are you trying to just have this automatically start or what exactly do you mean by how do I put this on my today screen?

coness

Jun 27, 2008
The beauty of this is that it's a stand-alone application. Perhaps I don't understand the question, but are you trying to just have this automatically start or what exactly do you mean by how do I put this on my today screen?

How i can put this on today screen? I have Htc Diamond and i have wm 6.5.. thanks dudes =)

ashiqiqbal

Mar 26, 2010
I hope ashiq will reveal the secrets of the ST-files:D

there was a bit of discussion about the st files before.. these are simply text files without extensions..

not much secret to reveal :) these files just describes whether the tile is visible, active or not, what is the relative position, what is the background color, what app it opens etc.. u wont get far changing these.. it is designed in a way that everything u can achieve by editing these text files, can be achieved from within the app from tile settings.. sorry..

Ashiq

there was a bit of discussion about the st files before.. these are simply text files without extensions..

not much secret to reveal :) these files just describes whether the tile is visible, active or not, what is the relative position, what is the background color, what app it opens etc.. u wont get far changing these.. it is designed in a way that everything u can achieve by editing these text files, can be achieved from within the app from tile settings.. sorry..

Ashiq

Thanks Ashiq for the explanation. I understand better now.
BTW cooking Hostv1.5 into ROM makes it more responsive. I like it;)
Just waiting for live weather to be implemented by you then it will be for my permanent use in my ROM; out the windows for Sense:D
Thanks very much.

maheg

Oct 15, 2009
cairo
nice work

its good application<
if it possible to take a look on the 7 launcher for android
sorry for my poor English

edefux

Jan 26, 2009
taskbar icon´s are not correct. it shows signal even without the simcard ... please revert to standard tasbar or give us the choice to disable it in the settings.

+ pressing the homebutton overrides the app.

cheers
ede

kfdenden

Jan 2, 2009
Thank you so much for making v1.5 - the host is great. So, I know it might be poor form to post this, but what I did was start with your rom, which has unf. no sms. finally, i went with the lightest rom I could find, xda_uc'd my cabs, and yours from the rar file, and then installed v1.5. pure gold. i've tried every rom, sense, manilla combo out there. chefs like you are awesome for tilt2! now if we can only get that darn sms/mms/data, etc. working for the rom, i'll convert back over! thank you so much again!

mimidudu

Jun 4, 2010
Rio de Janeiro
Could anyone help me?

I'm trying to increase the number of tiles in the main window, so I'm editing the file ST.

The ST6 is empty and I edited it as follows:

1 (actived?)
(blank)
0 (?)
\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Marketplace.lnk (shortcut)
Marketplace (name)
0 (?)
0 (?)
3 (color)

then edit it I make a copy of the ST6 edited file to homesettings folder. I made a boot and will not appear on the grid. What am I doing wrong?

Since already thank you very much.

I am sorry my bad english.

Last edited:

sonic9

Oct 21, 2009
nice & fast interface !
is it possible to disable topbar which is hide original winmo topbar ?

sebastianpark

Jan 26, 2009
Birthdays of my contacts in the HOST (WP7UI)

I want to see the birthdays of my contacts as reminder in the HOST (WP7UI).

Can anyone tell me if and how this could work?
I doesn't want copy birthdays from the contacts to the calendar!

TheCardinal

Oct 29, 2004
Could anyone help me?

I'm trying to increase the number of tiles in the main window, so I'm editing the file ST.

The ST6 is empty and I edited it as follows:

1 (actived?)
(blank)
0 (?)
\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Marketplace.lnk (shortcut)
Marketplace (name)
0 (?)
0 (?)
3 (color)

then edit it I make a copy of the ST6 edited file to homesettings folder. I made a boot and will not appear on the grid. What am I doing wrong?

Since already thank you very much.

I am sorry my bad english.

i think the number of tiles is hardcoded

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Host V1.5

Host-V1.5-ScreenShots.png

Like i said before, i'm only learning wm programming.. so nothing big..

This is a standalone app. You can customize it to make it look like WP7.

Should work on all screen types (QVGA/WQVGA/VGA/WVGA), other than the square/HVGA ones.

REQUIRES:
    1. WM6.5
    2. .net compact framework 3.5 (usually built into WM6.5 cutom ROMs. if not, u'll need to install it)

still beta...i'll assume no responsibilities...

things to do..
    just install the cab (on device) and run from the start menu.

REMEMBER to uninstall before a new install

i'd recommend all today items to be disabled first (not needed, but saves battery and memory)

New video of Host v1.5:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eO2_AaPe74

Tested on HTC HD2 (ROM: Duttys), HTC Touch 3G (ROM: Megade) and Samsung OMNIA II (i8000) (ROM: Stock 6.5).. dont know how it'll go on other devices..should work on all devices with WM6.5

Condition for use: Leave a comment :)

PLEASE DON'T MIRROR

Known Issues:
    Please report

Remember when downloading: HostV1.5.CAB is the new version. HostV1 and WP7V2.0.CAB are the old ones. if you find V1.5 too heavy for u'r device, u may opt for WP7V2.0.
    (keeping all of them for download)

ChangeLog for Host V1.5:
    1. No confirmation for lockscreen (10 Dec, 2010)
    2. Screen stretched to fit screen if all buttons at the bottom bar are hidden (10 Dec, 2010)
    3. SharePoint and OneNote added in officepage (10 Dec, 2010)
    4. Shortcuts background has been removed (10 Dec, 2010)
    I would love to have a Weather-Hub. Is it possible to realize such a thing?

it will be added.. but pls dont ask for a date..

Ashiq
    I want this program (host 1.5) to start automatically. It's possible?

use total comander. create shortcut of host.exe , copy to windows\startup folder
    I installed a really bare 6.5 rom, it only had media player, and when i tap pictures, it says : program could not be launched.
    can i just assign any program to it or do i need a specific program?

assign it to anything of u'r choice..
    Is this still being supported? I really hope so. Awesome awesome job keep it up.

it is still supported and the project will continue.. but i'm takin a break :)