• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Calendar Fix

Search This thread

rosedog

May 1, 2010
WOW! This watch has some getting use-to going on. I am trying to figure out how to get my calendar to be like it was pre-watch4. They used to show the whole month and you could see previous months or skip forward months. The watch4 only gives me a 5-day viewing OR daily option.

Am I missing something?

crxssi

Jun 18, 2010
USA
I am trying to figure out how to get my calendar to be like it was pre-watch4. They used to show the whole month and you could see previous months or skip forward months. The watch4 only gives me a 5-day viewing OR daily option.

Am I missing something?
I am having the same annoyance. And each day, it annoys me more (I didn't realize how much I used it until it was gone).

There is no calendar tile. On previous watches, there was a simple calendar tile, I always made it the first one. It was perfect for a quick glance to see what day something is. From what I can tell, it is completely missing.

I don't even know what can add new tiles beyond the (mostly junk) ones that are available with "+".

I don't want an "app", which requires swiping up, then scrolling down, then selecting it, then clicking through two other screens to get to a month view of a calendar. I don't care about events or reminders.... the purpose of the calendar tile was just a fast and simple month view of a calendar.

I saw a Samsung thread with the same complaints and yet no replies. So I am guessing this was an oversight, somehow. I am using Watchmaker, but I didn't see any option for a calendar complication. Sigh.