Call barring

Search This thread

Bobbi lim

Dec 22, 2012
Singapore
Hey guys! Need a little help.
First off, I don't own a Note 3 (mine is the OPO) so be patient with me regarding this issue.
A note 3 has call barring disabled (I've checked in settings) thus I couldn't get the phone to call out or receive any calls. To make sure it wasn't a faulty sim card issue, the sim card issue has been changed to a new one.

What I did:
Since call barring was turned off, I turned it on. Did a reboot, head back to turn it off again and another reboot but my problem still exists.

Can anyone shed some light into this matter? The last thing I want to do is do a factory reset of the device since it isn't mine.

kenny1991

Feb 5, 2012
Hey guys! Need a little help.
First off, I don't own a Note 3 (mine is the OPO) so be patient with me regarding this issue.
A note 3 has call barring disabled (I've checked in settings) thus I couldn't get the phone to call out or receive any calls. To make sure it wasn't a faulty sim card issue, the sim card issue has been changed to a new one.

What I did:
Since call barring was turned off, I turned it on. Did a reboot, head back to turn it off again and another reboot but my problem still exists.

Can anyone shed some light into this matter? The last thing I want to do is do a factory reset of the device since it isn't mine.
? reset is your fastest help.