• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Call ended on Poco F3

Search This thread

Google44

Jan 13, 2018
Hi
I was excited to replace my faultless Poco F1 with new F3 only to find out that some numbers I try to call I get 'Call ended' immediately. Needless to say same SIM placed back in old phone and I can make calls. I call also dial same number from second SIM in Poco F3.

Xiaomi offered replacement but seems to me software issue rather then F3.

Also tried clearing all data in dialer service with no luck. Don't want to do factory reset as that will wipe all other Appas and settings. Any advice would be appreciated.
BTW all updates are installed.

Thanks

Google44

Jan 13, 2018
Forgot to mention installed ROM is miui 12.0.5 which is a bit bugy in proximity sensor, brightness control etc. I can live with other issues for now but not been able to make calls is bad

Reactions: minotavros

LMartins.338

Apr 1, 2013
São Paulo
Oi
Eu estava animado para substituir meu Poco F1 impecável pelo novo F3, apenas para descobrir que alguns números que tento ligar recebo 'Chamada encerrada' imediatamente. Escusado será dizer que o mesmo SIM colocado de volta no telefone antigo e posso fazer chamadas. Eu também ligo para o mesmo número do segundo SIM no Poco F3.

Xiaomi ofereceu substituição, mas me parece um problema de software em vez de F3.

Também tentei limpar todos os dados no serviço de discagem sem sorte. Não queira fazer a redefinição de fábrica, pois isso apagará todos os outros Appas e configurações. Qualquer conselho seria apreciado.
Aliás, todas as atualizações são instaladas.

Obrigado
Well I don't know what country you live in, but here in Brazil there is something called DDD which is a code inserted before the phone number, all my numbers with this code were happening the same thing that you mentioned then I just removed and left only the number of each person without any code before and it worked here

Google44

Jan 13, 2018
I've disable 'use mobile data using VoLTE calls' and it seems to work. Still not happy I cannot record call but that is a different matter.

Hope it helps

ahmedyaser7

Jan 10, 2015
I'm having the same issue with sim 1 slot on my Poco F3.
Getting call ended when trying to call any number. Appears busy when being called. Data and sms work just fine. Tried multiple firmwares, including custom roms and different regions. Did you find any solution?

jefffrom

Oct 19, 2016
I remeber haveing this problem long time ago and what worked for me under phone app I changed the region then set it back to where it should be and it worked for me , I was useing google phone app

Google44

Jan 13, 2018
Well, if you make Sim 3g only it works. However, that is not how it should be. My room is 12.5.6 and phone was for repair. Still broken. Asking for refund

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Forgot to mention installed ROM is miui 12.0.5 which is a bit bugy in proximity sensor, brightness control etc. I can live with other issues for now but not been able to make calls is bad