"CALL ENDED" problem on Calling Certain Jio numbers

Search This thread
Mar 9, 2015
Hello,
i have jio sim in my redmi note 3 . when i call jio numbers which are installed in redmi note 5pro, 7 and 9 i get suddenly a call ended on my calling screen.
i searched and got to know that this problem is with latest and last build of redmi note3 MIUI 10.2 as development for rn3 is stopped.
i tried insatlling 10.1 it didnt work...tried miui9 it didnt work...i think (i can be wrong too) that is the problem with its firmware. so how can i downgrade the firmware...or what else should i do to get it resolved..??
KINDLY HELP ME.

any comment and suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Reactions: Prakhar23

Black_Stark

Sep 24, 2012
GOA
Hello,
i have jio sim in my redmi note 3 . when i call jio numbers which are installed in redmi note 5pro, 7 and 9 i get suddenly a call ended on my calling screen.
i searched and got to know that this problem is with latest and last build of redmi note3 MIUI 10.2 as development for rn3 is stopped.
i tried insatlling 10.1 it didnt work...tried miui9 it didnt work...i think (i can be wrong too) that is the problem with its firmware. so how can i downgrade the firmware...or what else should i do to get it resolved..??
KINDLY HELP ME.

We cant fix it. Its old issue. Call xiaomi and tell them ur problem.

sharath.psh

Mar 26, 2017
had the same issue, the problem is redmi note 3 users cannot call redmi note 7 users who have jio sim.
.sounds like a wierd bug right? if u change the sim to a different phone, you can call them. tried and tested it.
the solution which I used to flash "volte fix" . once you flash this, you can call them.
hit me up, if u were not able to solve it

Mar 9, 2015
had the same issue, the problem is redmi note 3 users cannot call redmi note 7 users who have jio sim.
.sounds like a wierd bug right? If u change the sim to a different phone, you can call them. Tried and tested it.
The solution which i used to flash "volte fix" . Once you flash this, you can call them.
Hit me up, if u were not able to solve it

bro kindly share the link of the volte fix....it'll be a great help....i'll try and certainly tell u.

Prakhar23

Aug 23, 2020
Hi,
I have the same problem. Pls share the link or contact of “VOLTE FIX”....it will be a great help....

Tianhe

Mar 16, 2011
Facing the same problem, the volte patch by @JamFlux works but it breaks fingerprint function. (FP option disappears from settings menu)

sharath.psh

Mar 26, 2017
Hi,
I have the same problem. Pls share the link or contact of “VOLTE FIX”....it will be a great help....
bro kindly share the link of the volte fix....it'll be a great help....i'll try and certainly tell u.

Hey!

Sorry for a very late reply. My account was locked out.

Problem : RN3 users not able to call RN7 users. But other way around is possible.
Solution : Flash volte fix using TWRP after OS is installed.
Issues : Fingerprint "may" not work.

Below are the attached files.

-------

On a similar note the best OS which supports both volte and fingerprint is : purenexus_kenzo-7.1.2-20170819-UNOFFICIAL . but this OS has issues related to sensors. please check the comments of that thread.

Let me know if there are any other issues. Happy to help!

Attachments

• volte-fix-v2-pie.zip
    126.8 KB · Views: 263

pratik625

Dec 7, 2017
.sounds like a wierd bug right? if u change the sim to a different phone, you can call them. tried and tested it.
the solution which I used to flash "volte fix" . once you flash this, you can call them.
Bro am currently using Nusantara 1.1|LTS|OFFICIAL a10 version does this "volte-fix-v2-pie" capable with this OS.
I have Orange Fox Recovery installed.

I literally have very minor knowledge about custom rom and flashing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    KINDLY HELP ME.

Hello,
    KINDLY HELP ME.

We cant fix it. Its old issue. Call xiaomi and tell them ur problem.