• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Call History - is there an app to show call date and time for each call

Search This thread

g0t.milkk

Jan 21, 2016
Compiègne
I'm interested in this question : I record my call with Skvalex's Call Recorder, so I can get those informations from here, but I'd rather get them directly from the call app.

dsteinschneider

Oct 5, 2006
Fairfield
I might install Skvalex's Call Recorder just for the history date and time. I don't care if it actually records the conversation which I read is a problem with non-rooted phones.

I downloaded it from their website instead of the store

JohnC

May 5, 2007
Google Pixel 4a
At least on A10, on the center "Recents" tab it will show the date - if you want the time, tap the call you want then tap "History".

Another way is from that same tab, click the top right 3 dots, then call history, tap call, then "Call Details".

But if you are looking for a list of all the call date/times already displayed, then I agree the default phone app doesn't make it easy to see which calls came in on which date.

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
I'm looking for a way to show each call's date and time. Is there an app for that? :)

EDIT - Verizon stock
I dont see the issue. If I go into my call history (of my stock dialler), click on a call which then expands to show a sub menu, which I can then click on "history", which has all the dates/times to that number.