Call Log CM7 not saving calls

Search This thread

cordell12

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
My call log only logs calls from contacts, if I dial or recieve a call from a non contact it does not show in my call log. I looked for a setting but cant seem tyo locate one, any idea?

CM7 latest nightlie, been happening for the past few nightlies too...

Thanks

cordell12

Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
Are you guys using Google voice to make calls, nit that it should matter as it never interfered before. I will reflash, thanks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

cordell12

Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
I tried reflashing but no luck. I went back to a nandroid and same thing. Went back to my oldest nandroid and call log is logging all calls again. Thanks for the input :)

Edit.....just flash latest nightly over my good nandroid and call log if fine. Somewhere along the way I had borked something!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Krisrk

Apr 16, 2007
Miami, FL
I'm having similar issues... my call log will clear itself and everytime I check it: "Call Log is Empty". I have reverted to an old nandroid backup. Then flashed CM 7.0.3. I previosuly had 7.0.2 as my daily. No nightlies for a while now, started with those for GB but since CM 7 stable that's all I have used.

Even after going through my settings in the call log. And checking that it ask before clearing the log ... I still have the issue.

Ill even miss a call, go to my phone check the log and NOTHING. So this is extremly frustrating. As I have literally graduated and am missing important calls, with no way to return the call if they don't leave a voicemail. I use GV even and that is fine but I still do use my hard #.

Anyone have a solution besides flashing?