call of duty problem ,phoenix roc ve.7

Search This thread

Dola777

Jan 28, 2017
i have problem force close cod mobile at fist loading screen activision then close game it self
i tried to use gl tools fake gpu and same problem
, anyone have this problem ?

dyeafsnsein

Oct 5, 2019
problem with the game he work only in gameloop beacuz its version for pc if you want see setting in mobile and in gameloop its different cauz gameloop developper of cod mobile to run it in pc there is only 1 way its play cod mobile in gameloop

hodayfa

Mar 31, 2017
i find a way to play cod in phoenix os :D
but still there a problem in control :confused: :confused:
in batle royale i can't shot :eek:
in 5 vs 5 mod i can't move :(

prshu23

Oct 9, 2019
#Codmobile _phoenixos

i have problem force close cod mobile at fist loading screen activision then close game it self

Yes I am using i3 processor and 4 gb ram I use phoenix os and install cod mobile my game is also automatically closed itself
After the 2nd screen (tecent gaming)

WoltreX

Feb 6, 2018
Android World
www.patreon.com
The Tencent company is taking a number of measures to prevent its games from running on platforms other than Gameloop (Tencent Windows Emulator). This is one of them. To run the game you need to do a bypass. Solution > https://www.patreon.com/posts/phoenix-os-roc-30613510

For unlock Fps: You need use Gltools > Use fake gpu : Mali-G72 or Adreno-630 template.
For black screen issue: After you dead, 1xClick to pass dead camera. If there is no black screen issue, do not click to pass dead camera, just wait for skip. And opening the binocular will fix the black screen.
Game controller: There is octopus bugs for the game. I hope an official update can come for fix the bugs.

If you have any other problems, please visit my page for support. > patreon.com/woltrex

Super Pc Agency

Mar 13, 2021
me too i think iits cuz ur gpu is incompatible cuz even on gameloop it show me purple screen but on my newer pc it work
could be open gl or rendering problem

adamvinh

Oct 13, 2021
problem with the game he work only in Gameloop beacuz its version for pc if you want see setting in mobile and in gameloop its different cauz gameloop developper of cod mobile to run it in pc there is only 1 way its play cod mobile in gameloop
I have used GameLoop emulator and it is great.
maxresdefault (4).jpg

Last edited: