• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Call quality

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
When you call granny, does she keep saying "Huh?! Wut?!" or does the conversation flow pretty well? Rate this thread to express how you feel about the ASUS ZenFone 7's call quality. A higher rating indicates that calls are clear and crisp, and that regardless of background noise, you can hear the other party clearly (and with ample volume) and they can hear you.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 9
Call quality is very bad. It sounds like in phones 20 years ago. There is also no support for VoLTE. The same experience have all users in Poland but also in others countries. Many people return phones to stores because of terrible call quality. I'm considering that as well. The phone is great, but useless for people who talk much by phone.

juanappleseed

May 28, 2015
ASUS ZenFone 7/7 Pro
Call quality is very bad. It sounds like in phones 20 years ago. There is also no support for VoLTE. The same experience have all users in Poland but also in others countries. Many people return phones to stores because of terrible call quality. I'm considering that as well. The phone is great, but useless for people who talk much by phone.
Try this method for enabling volte. Worked for me!

There are also other guides to follow in case this doesn't work for you.