Call recorder app

Search This thread

onlytanmoy

Mar 28, 2014
LeEco Le 2
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Hi guys, hope everyone doing fine. I am looking for a Call recording app for my S20 FE 5G. I did try out some popular ones like ACR but unfortunately the voice on the other end is barely audible :( Anyone able to recommend a good app which records voice of both parties equally well?

onlytanmoy

Mar 28, 2014
LeEco Le 2
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

Thank you! :) I just installed it. If you are already using it, can you please tell me which recording settings work best for capturing the other party voice (its very feeble, my own voice all good)?
so basically the three settings below:
a. Phone recording audio source- which option to keep?
b. Phone calls clarity improvement- do I keep it MAX?
c. Force in-communication mode- do I enable or disable?

uicnren

Jun 19, 2007
Google Nexus 5
Google Pixel 4 XL
Thank you! :) I just installed it. If you are already using it, can you please tell me which recording settings work best for capturing the other party voice (its very feeble, my own voice all good)?
so basically the three settings below:
a. Phone recording audio source- which option to keep?
b. Phone calls clarity improvement- do I keep it MAX?
c. Force in-communication mode- do I enable or disable?

I'm using it as it came from the store, only thing I changed was the format that it saves the calls as, and I turned off the on-screen widget.

a. mine is: voice recognition (software)
b. mine is right in the middle
c. mine is enabled

MoshPuiu

Jul 29, 2009
Calarasi
Starting with android 9, Google bans call recording in many countries.
So, If you are somewhere where GDPR rules then you have nothing to do, unless you root your phone...

MohamedYousri

Apr 6, 2006
Cairo
Dear All,

I can confirm that the Thailand (THL) Firmware has call recording built in and working just fine.

SM-G781B_THL_G781BXXU1BUA5_fac

MohamedYousri

Apr 6, 2006
Cairo
Screenshot-20210401-083731-Call.jpg

Screenshot-20210401-083819-Settings.jpg

Reactions: 3mel
So, If you are somewhere where GDPR rules then you have nothing to do, unless you root your phone...
  1. Google cannot 'ban' anything, they are not a legal entity and/or goverment. They can and may remove or hide the feature.
  2. This is a samsung rom, and that function has been in in all version of thier roms since v7.0. My S7 running 8.1 has it and my S20fe running 10 has it.
Lastly there are a bunch of call recording apps on google play and the net in general.

Reactions: evlo

MoshPuiu

Jul 29, 2009
Calarasi
  1. Google cannot 'ban' anything, they are not a legal entity and/or goverment. They can and may remove or hide the feature.
  2. This is a samsung rom, and that function has been in in all version of thier roms since v7.0. My S7 running 8.1 has it and my S20fe running 10 has it.
Lastly there are a bunch of call recording apps on google play and the net in general.
1. Sorry, I don't speak english very well! The point is, Google hide this feature and Samsung did the same thingin some countries.
2. The code is there in all ROMs but if you don't have the proper CSC you cannot activate it unless you root your phone and modify CSC features.
3. All that bunch of call recording apps on google play do nothig unless the ROM's kernel let them!

Reactions: Mohamed Elhadad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Sorry, I don't speak english very well! The point is, Google hide this feature and Samsung did the same thingin some countries.
    2. The code is there in all ROMs but if you don't have the proper CSC you cannot activate it unless you root your phone and modify CSC features.
    3. All that bunch of call recording apps on google play do nothig unless the ROM's kernel let them!