Call Recorder for EMUI 10.1/Android 10-Finally Working Official File!

Search This thread

AWFRONT

Jul 30, 2011
Here is the link to the official version of the Call Recorder for Android 10/EMUI 10.1 for Mate 20X and possibly other Mate or P series phones. I have installed it on my Mate 20 X 5G EVR-N29 and is running with no issues. You do not need to modify any files or root your phone. Just download and install.

Also, when downloading the file, if the file extension is .bin, just rename the file extension to .apk and install.

Thank you to Huawei and the users of the relevant sources below for sharing this really useful utility. Now we can all enjoy using the Mate 20x 5G even more. Lets hope someone can fix the battery drain on the 5G Model too. This is probably the single most important issue facing the 5G model.

Enjoy!

Link 1
mega.nz/file/4U5WRL4T#BbIBIV5CSOpKC326z3S-ocWCt63NuTfSVBKMnOmUWr4
Source:
huaweiailesi.com/emui-10-1-icin-arama-kaydedici/
Link to source via Huawei Central

OR
Link 2
xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5110909&d=1602012559
Source with a Guide:
consumer.huawei.com/uk/community/details/Finally%21-Official-Call-Recorder-for-EMUI-101/topicId_37037/

Last edited:
Reactions: Wam7 and jbmc83

fitrockx

Jul 31, 2013
Hello. I'm having an issue. I installed this but when I press record it says: Memory card error. Recording saved to: storage/emulated/0/Sounds/CallrecIord/"filename".m4a but it doesn't record anything and the file is not saved either. My model is EVR-L29 and Emui 10.1.0.252 (C432E7R1P7) and the phone app version is 10.1.0.311

Last edited:

GeorgeNV

Dec 17, 2017
Calgary
Hello. I'm having an issue. I installed this but when I press record it says: Memory card error. Recording saved to: storage/emulated/0/Sounds/CallrecIord/"filename".m4a but it doesn't record anything and the file is not saved either. My model is EVR-L29 and Emui 10.1.0.252 (C432E7R1P7) and the phone app version is 10.1.0.311
I am getting the same Call Recorder message, though with different EMUI (10.1.0.325) and different model number (LYA-L29).
Have you been able to fix it?

fitrockx

Jul 31, 2013
I am getting the same Call Recorder message, though with different EMUI (10.1.0.325) and different model number (LYA-L29).
Have you been able to fix it?

Yes. Using another version. I uploaded it to my drive to never loss it. Here it is (remove the spaces for the link to work: https: //drive. google. com/file/d/1-WG9BCcTCt780hWD142D1l5sApUSVJ9D/view?usp=drivesdk

GeorgeNV

Dec 17, 2017
Calgary
Yes. Using another version. I uploaded it to my drive to never loss it. Here it is (remove the spaces for the link to work: https: //drive. google. com/file/d/1-WG9BCcTCt780hWD142D1l5sApUSVJ9D/view?usp=drivesdk

Thank you fitrockx!

An interesting phenomenon to report. Last night I stopped playing with the settings. Looked at the dialler screen during my first call this morning and found that call recording was in progress, without any further change... Also, the recorder plays it nicely, so I don't have to go and find the recording.
Thanks for the contributors and the entire community for this.

• Love
Reactions: fitrockx

tarek2002eg

May 3, 2020
Kindly advise
I have been using your file and working fine on emui 10.1 and now i have an update to emui 11 , should i proceed with that update or there is a risk that the call recorder will not continue to work

My phone is EVR-N29 running on emui 10.1.0.235

Thanks for your help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the link to the official version of the Call Recorder for Android 10/EMUI 10.1 for Mate 20X and possibly other Mate or P series phones. I have installed it on my Mate 20 X 5G EVR-N29 and is running with no issues. You do not need to modify any files or root your phone. Just download and install.

Also, when downloading the file, if the file extension is .bin, just rename the file extension to .apk and install.

Thank you to Huawei and the users of the relevant sources below for sharing this really useful utility. Now we can all enjoy using the Mate 20x 5G even more. Lets hope someone can fix the battery drain on the 5G Model too. This is probably the single most important issue facing the 5G model.

Enjoy!

Link 1
    mega.nz/file/4U5WRL4T#BbIBIV5CSOpKC326z3S-ocWCt63NuTfSVBKMnOmUWr4
    Source:
    huaweiailesi.com/emui-10-1-icin-arama-kaydedici/
    Link to source via Huawei Central

OR
    Link 2
    xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5110909&d=1602012559
    Source with a Guide:
    consumer.huawei.com/uk/community/details/Finally%21-Official-Call-Recorder-for-EMUI-101/topicId_37037/
    Tested, working on Mate 20X 10.1.0.248 C636E6R2P3

:good:

Thank you fitrockx!

An interesting phenomenon to report. Last night I stopped playing with the settings. Looked at the dialler screen during my first call this morning and found that call recording was in progress, without any further change... Also, the recorder plays it nicely, so I don't have to go and find the recording.
    Thanks for the contributors and the entire community for this.
    Emui 11 : app not installed...

I've read that it installs on 10.1 with no problem. But on 11 its a whole different matter. Some apps will install smoothly on 10 but not on 11 especially when theyre not made for 11