Call recorder for Galaxy S21 Exynos

Search This thread

CoolZoneAlex

Apr 5, 2012
Hi all,

Any ideas on call recording apps which work well on S21 Exynos? Tried Call Recorder from SKVALEX and I can only hear me; settings are Standard Recording API, Voice call uplink + downlink. If I do try to boost the volume from Volume control, my voice becomes distorted due to the boost, and only this way I can hear the person on the other end but at a very, very low volume.

MilgeS

May 13, 2013
Smart Watches
Android Wear
Hi all,

Any ideas on call recording apps which work well on S21 Exynos? Tried Call Recorder from SKVALEX and I can only hear me; settings are Standard Recording API, Voice call uplink + downlink. If I do try to boost the volume from Volume control, my voice becomes distorted due to the boost, and only this way I can hear the person on the other end but at a very, very low volume.
I have used Cube ACR on my S9+ and S20+ and it seems to work well

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
hi all ... i upgrade yesterday from s20 ultra to s21 ultra .
on s20 ultra , native call record was availlable via dialling a code with google dialler app but it stoped after one ui 3.0.
u know guys that native call record is the best and coming for selected csc only .
the only way that i can have native call record is by flashing XID home csc after i download the full firmware .
i went download mode + just put home csc for XID in the right place and flash , the phone boot with csc changed to XID and i have now native call record.
my csc before was MID/MID/MID/XSG
NOW ITS XID/XID/XID/XSG
sure ota its now when come to xid csc .
hope i help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210127-190748_Call.jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-190748_Call.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 1,219
  • Screenshot_20210127-190731_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-190731_Settings.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 789
Reactions: ventu87

pals08609

Mar 3, 2013
London
Hi all,

Cube ACR brilliant, get from play store

pals08609

Mar 3, 2013
London
on s20 ultra , native call record was availlable via dialling a code with google dialler app but it stoped after one ui 3.0.
u know guys that native call record is the best and coming for selected csc only .
the only way that i can have native call record is by flashing XID home csc after i download the full firmware .
i went download mode + just put home csc for XID in the right place and flash , the phone boot with csc changed to XID and i have now native call record.
NOW ITS XID/XID/XID/XSG
hope i help
I installed Cube ACR it works really well, download from play store

CoolZoneAlex

Apr 5, 2012
Please post the recording settings for Cube ACR....I am on a CSC which does not permit call recording from the phone's dialer settings and the S21 is an Exynos model, not Snapdragon.

Reactions: denzel09

ventu87

Jul 28, 2007
NOW ITS XID/XID/XID/XSG
hope i help

I have to do it too can you explain the procedure in detail?

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
Samkey still dont support S21 Ultra
if u translate on Russian forum , u will be sure that is support .
or check samkey page

or check here and ask plz

Reactions: haden111

zaffar.mughal

Aug 22, 2015
go ebay and buy from thiere if u want i gave u xda thread , ask poeple from where got credit and pay ???
they did and prove .+ i always read Russian forum and yes they did with samkey.
u will believe in that chat , u dont believe in screen shot showing samkey page ???
Yes, you are correct. I had Samkey credit. I just changed my CSC to INU to have call recording.
No format, didn't tripping knox.
Thanks Bro!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    go ebay and buy from thiere if u want i gave u xda thread , ask poeple from where got credit and pay ???
    they did and prove .+ i always read Russian forum and yes they did with samkey.
    u will believe in that chat , u dont believe in screen shot showing samkey page ???
    Yes, you are correct. I had Samkey credit. I just changed my CSC to INU to have call recording.
    No format, didn't tripping knox.
    Thanks Bro!
    Just found this video in YouTube and can't believe but it actually works:
    NOW ITS XID/XID/XID/XSG
    hope i help
    Please post the recording settings for Cube ACR....I am on a CSC which does not permit call recording from the phone's dialer settings and the S21 is an Exynos model, not Snapdragon.
    Samkey still dont support S21 Ultra
    if u translate on Russian forum , u will be sure that is support .
    or check samkey page

or check here and ask plz