Search This thread

RuggedHunter

Dec 22, 2012
Eastern PA
Hello
It works very well
I'm in XEF.Try to make the same change in
system / etc / feature. xml
It's called feature_default.xml on my rom, but yes I have also edited that file.
Flash renovate ice...you will get samsung built in call recorder with automatic call record option

and also back to kill mod

works great, all you need is there...
I have nothing against renovate or any other rom here. I prefer one not available here though.
Did you give the file right permission?
644. I mean, I have the record button visible in the dialer and in the settings now....and during the call it appears to be actually recording.... its just when the call ends, it flashes "failed to save recording"

Screenshot_20170520-085523_edit_1495284991869.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

parisien99

Aug 3, 2010
Hello.

On the "operator software" of my phone i have
SAOMC_SMG955F_OXM_DBT_0069
ce03.....
DBT/XEF/XEF

I have changed the csc feature of OMC/XEF and OMC/DBT to

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SamsungMobileFeature>
<Version>ED00009</Version>
<Country>FRANCE</Country>
<CountryISO>FR</CountryISO>
<SalesCode>XEF</SalesCode>
<FeatureSet>
<CscFeature_Common_AutoConfigurationType>NO_DFLT_CSC, SIMBASED_OMC</CscFeature_Common_AutoConfigurationType>
<CscFeature_Common_ConfigAllowedPackagesDuringDataSaving>com.samsung.android.smartcallprovider</CscFeature_Common_ConfigAllowedPackagesDuringDataSaving>
<CscFeature_Common_ConfigEmergencyModePackages>com.ipsec.service,com.sec.android.providers.iwlansettings,com.sec.android.providers.mapcon</CscFeature_Common_ConfigEmergencyModePackages>
<CscFeature_Common_ConfigSvcProviderForUnknownNumber>whitepages,whitepages,whitepages</CscFeature_Common_ConfigSvcProviderForUnknownNumber>
<CscFeature_Message_ConfigFreeMessage>off</CscFeature_Message_ConfigFreeMessage>
<CscFeature_Setting_EditOption4ApnType>List</CscFeature_Setting_EditOption4ApnType>
<CscFeature_Setting_IncludeApn4SwUpdate>TRUE</CscFeature_Setting_IncludeApn4SwUpdate>
<CscFeature_SmartPage_ConfigLocalization>*EU4,+Upday</CscFeature_SmartPage_ConfigLocalization>
<CscFeature_SyncML_DiscardCpSecurityType4>Userpin,Usernetwpin,None</CscFeature_SyncML_DiscardCpSecurityType4>
<CscFeature_Vision_ConfigImageSearch>PTRXX</CscFeature_Vision_ConfigImageSearch>
<CscFeature_Vision_ConfigPlace>FSRXX</CscFeature_Vision_ConfigPlace>
<CscFeature_Vision_ConfigShopping>AMZFR</CscFeature_Vision_ConfigShopping>
<CscFeature_Vision_ConfigTextTranslator>GGLXX</CscFeature_Vision_ConfigTextTranslator>
<CscFeature_Vision_ConfigWine>VVNXX</CscFeature_Vision_ConfigWine>
<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigOpStyleForHdIcon>XEF_HD</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigOpStyleForHdIcon>
<CscFeature_Weather_ConfigCpType>TWC</CscFeature_Weather_ConfigCpType>
<CscFeature_Web_ConfigSyncSource>TRUE</CscFeature_Web_ConfigSyncSource>
<CscFeature_Web_EnableAutoSimHomeUrlInProfile>TRUE</CscFeature_Web_EnableAutoSimHomeUrlInProfile>

<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>
</FeatureSet>
</SamsungMobileFeature>

And i still don"t have the recording feature.

Do you know why ?

Thank you

Last edited:

parisien99

Aug 3, 2010
Hello.

On the "operator software" of my phone i have
SAOMC_SMG955F_OXM_DBT_0069
ce03.....
DBT/XEF/XEF

I have changed the csc feature of OMC/XEF and OMC/DBT to

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SamsungMobileFeature>
<Version>ED00009</Version>
<Country>FRANCE</Country>
<CountryISO>FR</CountryISO>
<SalesCode>XEF</SalesCode>
<FeatureSet>
<CscFeature_Common_AutoConfigurationType>NO_DFLT_CSC, SIMBASED_OMC</CscFeature_Common_AutoConfigurationType>
<CscFeature_Common_ConfigAllowedPackagesDuringDataSaving>com.samsung.android.smartcallprovider</CscFeature_Common_ConfigAllowedPackagesDuringDataSaving>
<CscFeature_Common_ConfigEmergencyModePackages>com.ipsec.service,com.sec.android.providers.iwlansettings,com.sec.android.providers.mapcon</CscFeature_Common_ConfigEmergencyModePackages>
<CscFeature_Common_ConfigSvcProviderForUnknownNumber>whitepages,whitepages,whitepages</CscFeature_Common_ConfigSvcProviderForUnknownNumber>
<CscFeature_Message_ConfigFreeMessage>off</CscFeature_Message_ConfigFreeMessage>
<CscFeature_Setting_EditOption4ApnType>List</CscFeature_Setting_EditOption4ApnType>
<CscFeature_Setting_IncludeApn4SwUpdate>TRUE</CscFeature_Setting_IncludeApn4SwUpdate>
<CscFeature_SmartPage_ConfigLocalization>*EU4,+Upday</CscFeature_SmartPage_ConfigLocalization>
<CscFeature_SyncML_DiscardCpSecurityType4>Userpin,Usernetwpin,None</CscFeature_SyncML_DiscardCpSecurityType4>
<CscFeature_Vision_ConfigImageSearch>PTRXX</CscFeature_Vision_ConfigImageSearch>
<CscFeature_Vision_ConfigPlace>FSRXX</CscFeature_Vision_ConfigPlace>
<CscFeature_Vision_ConfigShopping>AMZFR</CscFeature_Vision_ConfigShopping>
<CscFeature_Vision_ConfigTextTranslator>GGLXX</CscFeature_Vision_ConfigTextTranslator>
<CscFeature_Vision_ConfigWine>VVNXX</CscFeature_Vision_ConfigWine>
<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigOpStyleForHdIcon>XEF_HD</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigOpStyleForHdIcon>
<CscFeature_Weather_ConfigCpType>TWC</CscFeature_Weather_ConfigCpType>
<CscFeature_Web_ConfigSyncSource>TRUE</CscFeature_Web_ConfigSyncSource>
<CscFeature_Web_EnableAutoSimHomeUrlInProfile>TRUE</CscFeature_Web_EnableAutoSimHomeUrlInProfile>

<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>
</FeatureSet>
</SamsungMobileFeature>

And i still don"t have the recording feature.

Do you know why ?

Thank you

Nobody can help me ?

Kartik pat

Jun 4, 2012
Mumbai
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hey guys, i used to use automatic call recorder and it used to work perfectly but since 2-3 days all my recordings are of 00:00 time i tried to uninstall and reinstall it didn't work i even tried ACR and facing the same issue of 00:00.
Any solution?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

TassMetal

Dec 28, 2014
I got the same problem with ACR, it records my voice but nothing else. I tryed everything you posted and still nothing.

Anyone managed to fix it?

Can you post your CPU model and if it works for you or not? Mine is an Exynos one and doesn't work.

pendor24

Jan 19, 2014
I got the same problem with ACR, it records my voice but nothing else. I tryed everything you posted and still nothing.

Anyone managed to fix it?

Can you post your CPU model and if it works for you or not? Mine is an Exynos one and doesn't work.
Code:
Hello
Add this line to your CSCFeature. Xml in your csc
Authorization in 644
redem and try .It works for me

From0toHero

Apr 22, 2012
Effretikon
Acr works amazing
When we record a conversation would we have to inform the person on the other hand we are recording him? Can he somehow hear we are recording? I mean does it peep or something? Or is this from County to country different? And in which circumstance do you record a phonecall? Like a sexy conversation with your girlfriend? Or is it more for buisness use?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone