Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus

Search This thread

pendor24

Jan 19, 2014
When we record a conversation would we have to inform the person on the other hand we are recording him? Can he somehow hear we are recording? I mean does it peep or something? Or is this from County to country different? And in which circumstance do you record a phonecall? Like a sexy conversation with your girlfriend? Or is it more for buisness use?
Hello
You are obliged to inform the person.
Personally I record information given by paying servers, it does not remind me. Or indications on a path to follow.
No bip.

kevinkoo

Apr 7, 2009
Sony Xperia 1
Anyone considering to extract "Call Recording" from China Stock ROMs? I've been using SONY Xperia series HK ROMs for years and recently migrated to S8 as Samsung finally released Google Play in China Stock ROMs. The Stock Call Recording works perfect than any App from my experience.

dansan382

Dec 19, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
When we record a conversation would we have to inform the person on the other hand we are recording him? Can he somehow hear we are recording? I mean does it peep or something? Or is this from County to country different? And in which circumstance do you record a phonecall? Like a sexy conversation with your girlfriend? Or is it more for buisness use?
Depends on the laws of your state. When I was living in NY only one party needs to know it's being recorded.

When I moved to PA, it is a two party consent state. I have to tell the other person it's being recorded.

From0toHero

Apr 22, 2012
Effretikon
Depends on the laws of your state. When I was living in NY only one party needs to know it's being recorded.

When I moved to PA, it is a two party consent state. I have to tell the other person it's being recorded.
How interesting to see different laws. Well w.g.f lets record everything :) guess here in Switzerland i would have to inform anyone im recording. Half the people would hang of immediately.

yammickz

Aug 5, 2016
Hello
I use the built-in function to record voice conversations, it works very well.
system/omc/Your csc/cscfeature.xml
Add these lines
<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>

Save the changes, and restart your mobile.

Hi, are you rooted?

Clifford122

Aug 17, 2017
Hello,

Does anyone know any working call recorder for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. If anyone has any details kindly let me also know as I have tried multiple call recording apps on my phone but none of them seems to be working.

How To Record Phone Calls on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ in High Quality:
- Download Automatic Call Recorder APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process.
Automatic call recorder is one of the best Android apps which is used for phone call recording. You can save the recorded phone calls on cloud storage services such as Google Drive™ and Dropbox. That’s it! Now you know how to record phone calls on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+. Having said that, we all should use this feature with utmost responsibility.

Ronenye

Sep 16, 2017
On the Galaxy S8 you have the Bixby which controls the Mic.
You need to eliminate the Mic fro the Bixby option permission and all your old apps for call recording will work again.

inliten

Oct 31, 2017
On a completely unrelated note, could you tell me what font you're using in this screenshot? Love it!

referring to RuggedHunter's call screenshot

Last edited:

Ianc68

Jan 19, 2018
I am disabled and used the record calls feature built into my Microsoft Lumia 950 quite often, because with the arthritis I can't take notes & told the phone. This is because I use 2 crutches and have great problems.
I never thought the a call recorder would be needed, but it's a great help for me, especially when one of our children needs to teĺl us an address.
I really don't know why Samsung have not added this as a standard feature like Microsoft started to. On the phone app, it had all your call/calling options and among the. Was record call.

Hopefully Samsung will do this at some point, because all Microsoft had done is link a voice recording app worth the phone app, so infact the voice app was dual purpose.

Jun 3, 2012
Works perfectly out of the box!

Boldbeast: Problematic!
Boldbeast worked at times, but would stop recording early or would record in segments. Also would not register phone numbers about a third of the time. Most importantly, it has a million recording combinations, and the exact right combination is needed to make it record calls, yet it demands you use trial and error to find the one right combination. Too much!

ACR: Problematic!
Doesn't record everything. Either caller or receiver voice doesn't record or doesn't record well in both regular and speaker modes.

Call Recorder SKVALEX: Excellent!
Found this in this very thread and installed. Works flawlessly and chooses the right settings for my phone (T-Mobile GS8 Android 8.0), automatically. Great options. Highly recommended. Here's the link, again...
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=1441643

-modestdave

Last edited:

cretu22

Mar 5, 2012
Ploiesti
Hi,
I had used ACR for other Samsung phones and it works fine.
On S8+ if is connected to a wi-fi network, can't record any GSM call.
Error is "Wi-fi calls ca not be registered".
It is stupid, why ACR see a regular GSM call as a wi-fi call?
Tried any settings on ACR but without results.
Any help?
Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Hi,
I had used ACR for other Samsung phones and it works fine.
On S8+ if is connected to a wi-fi network, can't record any GSM call.
Error is "Wi-fi calls ca not be registered".
It is stupid, why ACR see a regular GSM call as a wi-fi call?
Tried any settings on ACR but without results.
Any help?
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone