• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

call recorder help ?

Search This thread

PeterParker

Mar 28, 2008
He doesn't work with me that way.

Can you explain the way in detail

.... I don't want root but I want to record calls and I had to work too much root but most bank applications are disabled and can't be put in root skipping at all

Buy THL (Thailand) sim card, format your phone with sim card inside, and thats all, after that insert your sim card again, and its done.
I have do that and it works, I have native call recorder.
It only work with Multi region rom installed OXM ex: my phone SM-G973F

Last edited:
This one works

I use CubeACR (find it in Play Store).

It bypass the limitations explained above by using the Accessibility options (If I understood well).

Works fine for me (NON rooted, stock Samsung Android 10 ROM, G973F dual SIM EU spec, 8-128 setup).

It records both sides and even Whatsapp and alike calls. The free version has ads (set up a private DNS if you bother that - I do, I would purchase the app but the creators only offer time-based subscriptions and not a lifetime license) and also the free version only record calls in .AMR format, though you can easily convert the ones you want to keep to any other format or simply let them as they are - recording quality is fine anyway.

Just follow carefully the setup wizard when you first start the app.

Give it a try, and you'll see. Hope this heps

Cheers!

Last edited:

MoshPuiu

Jul 29, 2009
Calarasi
I use CubeACR (find it in Play Store).

It bypass the limitations explained above by using the Accessibility options (If I understood well).

Works fine for me (NON rooted, stock Samsung Android 10 ROM, G973F dual SIM EU spec, 8-128 setup).

It records both sides and even Whatsapp and alike calls. The free version has ads (set up a private DNS if you bother that - I do, I would purchase the app but the creators only offer time-based subscriptions and not a lifetime license) and also the free version only record calls in .AMR format, though you can easily convert the ones you want to keep to any other format or simply let them as they are - recording quality is fine anyway.

Just follow carefully the setup wizard when you first start the app.

Give it a try, and you'll see. Hope this heps

Cheers!

Nope, it doesn't record both sides. I tested this app last year and I tested it now again and it seems they found a better way to record from speakers. The level of background noise is high but you can hear the other voice, so... beter than nothig...

Well, anyway it is as you said. Better than nothing. Certainly I'm using it at home, 'cause I make and receive calls mainly when I'm there. I will try and test outside to see how bad is the surrounding noise. With my old J3 2016 there was much simpler, easy to install TWRP, Magisk etc, and record calls was piece of cake with AOSP Call Recorder. No issues at all. Now, this is a flagship much better phone but... It seems this kind of 'playing' is not that easy. Pity!

Cheers!