Call recorder on Nord

Search This thread

acizane80

Nov 18, 2007
I used to have the 6t prior to buying the Nord, and after running an adb shell comand and installing joneplus tools I could activate the build in call recorder function in the 6t.
I tride the same on the Nord but the build in Google dialer is not displaying any option for recording. After this I have tride to install the stock dialer off OnePlus 8, this app crashes constantly.

Anyone with other ideas on how I could use a call recorder without rooting the device?

habeebrizwan

Nov 20, 2014
I used to have the 6t prior to buying the Nord, and after running an adb shell comand and installing joneplus tools I could activate the build in call recorder function in the 6t.
I tride the same on the Nord but the build in Google dialer is not displaying any option for recording. After this I have tride to install the stock dialer off OnePlus 8, this app crashes constantly.

Anyone with other ideas on how I could use a call recorder without rooting the device?

Did you try installing one plus dialer? May be ?

Fazerboy0_3

Aug 20, 2020
OnePlus Nord
Gone back to my OP5. Non afraid ? one plus has e made some big mistakes. Just look at the buds you cannot update them if your a non OP owner. Wow big mistake now the Google App you cannot do per app notifications

acizane80

Nov 18, 2007

I have tride using this app several days, but it comes with a couple of issues.
1)when using a wireless by headset it's not recording all voice's.
2) recording quality is low, sometimes it's impossible to understand
(No root, I am willing to root if someone can tell me if the issues mentioned above are fixed with that)

norder

Aug 17, 2020
Doesnt this phone have call recording? Theres a record button in the dialer screen. But rght now I'm having problems recording. I can't stop the recording and it doesnt save. If it does ever save, I cant review it.

Managed to figure it out. But interesting to note that some versions of Nord doesnt have call recoring built in

Last edited:

acizane80

Nov 18, 2007
Doesnt this phone have call recording? Theres a record button in the dialer screen. But rght now I'm having problems recording. I can't stop the recording and it doesnt save. If it does ever save, I cant review it.

Managed to figure it out. But interesting to note that some versions of Nord doesnt have call recoring built in

It's probably different because of regional settings, I'm in Europe and don't have that function. Where are you from?

norder

Aug 17, 2020
It's probably different because of regional settings, I'm in Europe and don't have that function. Where are you from?

That explains it. Im in SouthEast Asia, using the HK AC2003/AC01AA Global build. But the implementation of call recording is so poor that they might just as well have left it out.

Call recording for me only works when you put the phone in speaker mode. But they dont block you from recording if you arent in speaker mode nor do they tell you. Just that you cant stop the recording and when call ends, you dont get any recordings or if you do, it doesnt show anything when you try play it back.

acizane80

Nov 18, 2007
This application works fine in one plus Nord.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hb.dialer.free

Enviado desde mi AC2003 mediante Tapatalk

I have just made a couple off calls and recorded them with this app. In the recording, When I start talking the other side is muted in such a way that I cannot understand what they are saying.
In one call I only could here the other person talking my voice was not recorded. Did you have some similar issues?

uly166

Sep 4, 2006
Alaro
Yo can try change settings for better quality

Screenshot_20200901-211538.jpg

Enviado desde mi AC2003 mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts