Question Call Recording on MAGIC UI 4.2

Search This thread

Gaius22

Jun 6, 2022
Hi all.

One of the most important features for me in a smartphone is the ability to record phone calls natively. For this reason I always used Huawei because the EMUI system has that feature (although it is necessary to activate it through an apk).

I decided to buy an HONOR 50 5G (Magic UI 4.2 + Android 11) thinking that, since Magic UI is practically the same as EMUI, it would also have that feature. In fact I still think that Magic UI should have that feature natively. However it cannot be activated with the APK provided by Huawei.

Does anyone know if there is an APK to enable this option in Magic UI 4.2?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: IsJiG

freder_

Feb 26, 2011
Ciao Gaio22,

Hai trovato una soluzione?

Ho cercato ovunque in rete ma non ho trovato nulla...

Grazie

freder_

Feb 26, 2011
Sorry,

I have an Honor Magic 4 lite 5g with Android 11 and Magic Ui 4.2.

Will there be an update to Android 12?

I haven't found any news about it

Are there any news for patches also for Android 11 Magic Ui 4.2?

thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all.

One of the most important features for me in a smartphone is the ability to record phone calls natively. For this reason I always used Huawei because the EMUI system has that feature (although it is necessary to activate it through an apk).

I decided to buy an HONOR 50 5G (Magic UI 4.2 + Android 11) thinking that, since Magic UI is practically the same as EMUI, it would also have that feature. In fact I still think that Magic UI should have that feature natively. However it cannot be activated with the APK provided by Huawei.

Does anyone know if there is an APK to enable this option in Magic UI 4.2?

Thanks in advance.
    Dose you find any working APK file ?
    For 11 no record file. Wait for android 12 updates