Question Call recording on Oxygen 13

Search This thread

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 10 Pro
Hello everyone, how to make call recording work on European firmware Oxygen os 13, Android 13?
Try this thread buddy.

Rick4hun

Nov 21, 2022
I used native call record with joneplus tools and tasker many many years ago without any issues. Last day i updated my OP8 PRO to android 13, and call record menu disappeared, but joneplus and tasker look works. Now i try find a solution, because i checked at record folder, there's no new call records.

RokCruz

Nov 18, 2014
Mexico
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
If your device is rooted you can use Google Dialer Mod to enable call recording and mute that annoying sound of "call being recorded", that app can enable Visual Voice Mail, call screening and probably hold for me options enabling flags.

The dev seems to be working on adding more switches to enable more features.

Rick4hun

Nov 21, 2022
If your device is rooted you can use Google Dialer Mod to enable call recording and mute that annoying sound of "call being recorded", that app can enable Visual Voice Mail, call screening and probably hold for me options enabling flags.

The dev seems to be working on adding more switches to enable more features.
I have issues with 13, so i will flash back 12, i used that without any issues. Native call record works good on 12 without root.

Rick4hun

Nov 21, 2022
I have the same issue described here. Rooting is not an option for me.

Also Google play indicates there there is an update for jplus but it fails to install.
I flashed back 12, all ok, like i get a new phone, playstore shows to me same, joneplus have an update, but can't update. Until it works, i don't care.

aieromon

Jan 7, 2012
OnePlus 10 Pro
I used native call record with joneplus tools and tasker many many years ago without any issues. Last day i updated my OP8 PRO to android 13, and call record menu disappeared, but joneplus and tasker look works. Now i try find a solution, because i checked at record folder, there's no new call records.
I also have the same issue on OnePlus 8. jtools is running but not able to unlock the native call record menu.

Top Liked Posts