Question call recording, what are you using and what setting work for you?

Search This thread

techie_vintage

Nov 26, 2011
If you don't have access to the source code then;
1) You can't trust it,
2) You depend on the author to fix it if something goes wrong.

2nd point is correct. Have to contact the developer if the app doesn't work in any scenario!

First point is dicey as I have been using this app from many years in many smartphones used over the course of time and works perfectly well.

96carboard

Jul 17, 2018
2nd point is correct. Have to contact the developer if the app doesn't work in any scenario!

First point is dicey as I have been using this app from many years in many smartphones used over the course of time and works perfectly well.

I'm not asking you if it works or not. I'm asking you if you know everything that it could be doing without your knowledge. Without knowing what all of the code does, you CANNOT TRUST it. Its working for its author, not you.

Reactions: techie_vintage

HQwarp

Aug 16, 2011
That is a binary closed source program, and really should NOT be used by anyone. You really should be using BCR.
You are right, I wish that I could use BCR instead of close source program. Sadly Google think there are my parents and they know better then me what program I can or can not use on my own device. That is why smart people create root and other people take money for their good work.

Reactions: nutzfreelance

96carboard

Jul 17, 2018
You are right, I wish that I could use BCR instead of close source program. Sadly Google think there are my parents and they know better then me what program I can or can not use on my own device. That is why smart people create root and other people take money for their good work.

This has nothing to do with gooble. This has to do with what program YOU CHOOSE.

Reactions: techie_vintage
Apr 24, 2021
Hi guys. I have a problem here. I installed BCR as module of magisk but it just dont save calls in my sd card or any other place im my cellphone. Can anyone help me?
My cell phone is rooted. Here is the print from the BCR app settings:

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221005-195122_BCR.jpg
    Screenshot_20221005-195122_BCR.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 2
Apr 24, 2021
Hi guys. I have a problem here. I installed BCR as module of magisk but it just dont save calls in my sd card or any other place im my cellphone. Can anyone help me?
My cell phone is rooted. Here is the print from the BCR app settings:

Thanks.
Guys I have found a solution. Axet Call Recorder still works, but you have to use the follow procedure:

- Run this apk in yout phone: com.github.axet.callrecorder_1641_apkplz.net.apk
(first attached file in this reply);

- After intallation, restart the cell phone;

- Run this Magisk module: callrecorder-axet-v1.0.0.zip
(second attached file in this reply). If you preffer, you can donwload it direclty from its source:

But remember, download the 1.0.0 version. DO NOT USE THE ****ING 1.0.1 version. **USE 1.0.0 version**

OBS1: if you dot know hot to run a magisk module see this:

OBS2: if you dont know hot to use magisk. well, do you have a problem kkkkk> Search here in XDA forum. Its easy to find out.

- Restart the cell phone again.

- Open the instaled APP Call Recorder and set the "Record Call" option ON.

- In settings, disable "battery optimizer usage".

- Now it should Work. If doesnt, try change the "Record Source".

That is it.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• com.github.axet.callrecorder_1641_apkplz.net.apk
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • callrecorder-axet-v1.0.0.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 0

Top Liked Posts