Question Call Recording

Search This thread

Sithlordpt

• Feb 19, 2009
    Yes, but after wipe data Samsung Pay doesn't work and maybe something else too

I think it works but you need to clean application data and use VPN. Portugal doesn't have samsung pay so it connects to samsung servers to check if you are in a supported country or not. The trick is similar to what you need so you can use Good Lock.

GeorgiaHarris

Apr 12, 2021
    Hi!

Is there any solution without rooting for good quality call recording on S21 Ultra?
    Okay, i know it google disabled this function since android 9/10. But on Mate20Pro there is an apk thats working on android 10 with good quality,recording microphone and incoming voice.
    Every apps i tried works only on microphone side. Incoming voice is weak and bad quality, its only recorded through microphone if you set up the volume.
    Any solution? Thanks!
    How is Blackbox Call Recorder?

kkoonrad

Jan 10, 2020
    Have you tried Skvalex Call Recorder? Lots of people recommend it, although I haven't decided yet myself.
    Can anyone confirm that it actually works properly? Not through the internal microphone. Does it work without root?
    If it would work like that then I wonder why so much trouble.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I'm here to report that thanks to @carlitobahsoun I was able to get native call recording working.

The steps are as follows.

1. Download the Indonesian firmware. You can download it from Sammobile here and I uploaded it to MEGA here
      2. Download Odin tool. from same page on Sammobile or MEGA here
      3. Unpack both files.
      4. Run Odin and attach the files on the right side as shown in the attached image. Note, in the CSC field, If you want to keep your data and not format your phone use HOME_CSC. To format it use CSC_.
      I used HOME_CSC.
      5. Put the phone in DFU mode. While the phone is unplugged and adequately charged and completely off. Plug the USB to your PC, then hold both volume buttons and then plug the USB .
      6. Click Start. It will take some time and should say Pass in green color and it will reboot automatically.

That's it.

Odin3_v3.14.4_KJhmugWLRl.png
      I am also in your situation, I tried to flash with ODIN firmware THL but nothing to do, the phone always remains with csc OMN, unusable for me without call recorder, thanks for suggesting a solution.
      the only solution for me till now , is to flash XID home csc that will not wipe ur mobile .
      i have exynoss s21 ultra , my csc was MID/MID/MID/XSG
      now its XID/XID/XID/XSG
      i got ota update.
      and my csc was oxm multi csc .
      xid not multi csc its OLE csc .
      that why it work for me , THL not work coz its multi oxm csc same xsg or mid so will nit change till u use THL sim card.
      the only solution for me till now , is to flash XID home csc that will not wipe ur mobile .
      i have exynoss s21 ultra , my csc was MID/MID/MID/XSG
      now its XID/XID/XID/XSG
      i got ota update.
      and my csc was oxm multi csc .
      xid not multi csc its OLE csc .
      that why it work for me , THL not work coz its multi oxm csc same xsg or mid so will nit change till u use THL sim card.
      your suggestions seem to work, I want to thank you infinitely
      Does xid firmware have (caller id and spam protection)?

Yes it does. I believe it is powered by Hiya.
      Could you please post a link to the XID HOME_CSC

Is that the only file that needs to be flashed?

My current CSC is BTU/BTU,BTU/EUX/BTU ... will the XID work ?

Thank you :)
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone