• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Call recording

Search This thread

leafar1606

Nov 20, 2012
I am from the UK and we can't use the Google dialer for recording calls. Tried a couple of apps but can't get it working properly.
Have anyone managed to find a solution e.g 3rd party app for decent call recording without root and if so which settings do you use?
Thanks

murphyjasonc

Oct 19, 2014
Raleigh
Amazon Kindle Fire
Smart Watches
I've been using call recorder by Skvalex with all of my Pixel devices for years. It works better with root but can be used without. I've used it with root access with all of my other devices but so far I haven't rooted my 6 pro. I was actually surprised at how well it works without root access. It's a paid app but you get a 7 day trial to see if you like it. I can't remember right off hand how much it cost but it is well worth the price. Here is the link. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...cord-phone-calls-from-the-phone-line.1441643/

Reactions: Bradden1

murphyjasonc

Oct 19, 2014
Raleigh
Amazon Kindle Fire
Smart Watches
I've been using call recorder by Skvalex with all of my Pixel devices for years. It works better with root but can be used without. I've used it with root access with all of my other devices but so far I haven't rooted my 6 pro. I was actually surprised at how well it works without root access. The settings are auto configured out of the box for the 6 pro as well. It's a paid app but you get a 7 day trial to see if you like it. I can't remember right off hand how much it cost but it is well worth the price. Here is the link. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...cord-phone-calls-from-the-phone-line.1441643/

leafar1606

Nov 20, 2012
I have got the paid version of Skvalex by can't get to work with different settings. Could you share please the settings for this app.

efkosk

Nov 21, 2021
"ACR Phone" from playstore working perfectly on 6 Pro without root

EDIT:
The sound of the recording on the mobile is OK, but in PC almost doesn't hear the other side :(

Last edited:

leafar1606

Nov 20, 2012

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211121-130413.png
    Screenshot_20211121-130413.png
    286 KB · Views: 41

efkosk

Nov 21, 2021
EDIT:
The sound of the recording on the mobile is OK, but in PC almost doesn't hear the other side :( Also try Cube ACR..

96carboard

Jul 17, 2018
In order for call recording software to work, it needs to be installed as a privileged system application. You can't just user-install an untrusted package and have it work, except through wacky hacks like recording both sides by using the microphone on super-high sensitivity and then normalizing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am from the UK and we can't use the Google dialer for recording calls. Tried a couple of apps but can't get it working properly.
    Have anyone managed to find a solution e.g 3rd party app for decent call recording without root and if so which settings do you use?
    Thanks
    I've been using call recorder by Skvalex with all of my Pixel devices for years. It works better with root but can be used without. I've used it with root access with all of my other devices but so far I haven't rooted my 6 pro. I was actually surprised at how well it works without root access. It's a paid app but you get a 7 day trial to see if you like it. I can't remember right off hand how much it cost but it is well worth the price. Here is the link. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...cord-phone-calls-from-the-phone-line.1441643/