Question Call recording

Search This thread

andr123a

Feb 2, 2013
Hi all,

has anyone found how to enable (if possible) native call recording (maybe changing CSC)?

Maskman_101

Nov 25, 2021
Follow these steps to record calls,
Step 1: Open the Phone app.
Step 2: Next click the 3-dot menu on the top right corner.
Step 3: Tap on Settings
Step 4: Tap on Record calls
Step 5: Finally, tap on Auto record calls and click the switch to turn it on.
Now to select more options, you can tap on the Auto record calls option and select the recording option. You can either select auto-record-calls or All calls: To record calls for all numbers.

Randi03

Oct 30, 2021
Follow these steps to record calls,
Step 1: Open the Phone app.
Step 2: Next click the 3-dot menu on the top right corner.
Step 3: Tap on Settings
Step 4: Tap on Record calls
Step 5: Finally, tap on Auto record calls and click the switch to turn it on.
Now to select more options, you can tap on the Auto record calls option and select the recording option. You can either select auto-record-calls or All calls: To record calls for all numbers.
I think with some firmwares this setting is not available:

Screenshot_20220119-132808_Call settings.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: Maskman_101

andr123a

Feb 2, 2013
exactly, Now I own an A51 (italian firmware) but I had to switch to Thailand CSC in order to enable call recording feature.

andr123a

Feb 2, 2013
i saw that in Italy we have the SM-G990B version, and in Thailand (which should be one of the countries with no problems in call recordings and Samsung pay working) SM-G990E.
Does anyone know if there could be issues in flashing G990E CSC on a G990B device? (they have the same version of the bootloader: 1 )

lmbora2009

Feb 11, 2009
i saw that in Italy we have the SM-G990B version, and in Thailand (which should be one of the countries with no problems in call recordings and Samsung pay working) SM-G990E.
Does anyone know if there could be issues in flashing G990E CSC on a G990B device? (they have the same version of the bootloader: 1 )
Italy SM-G990B, SNAPDRAGON.
Thailand model, SM-G990E, EXYNOS.

No possible...

Reactions: andr123a

Ing.King

Jan 5, 2016
Rozenberg
If you want to try then Russia or Kaszkhstan csc both are available for g990b, I am gonna try this weekend samkey csc change to both wether one of them has call recording feature by default. Both countries are in the list where call recording is allowed.

andr123a

Feb 2, 2013
Thank you....finally I bought M52 5g (wih snapdragon 778g chipset, therefore good performances and stamina)

Dabman

Jan 6, 2012
If you want to try then Russia or Kaszkhstan csc both are available for g990b, I am gonna try this weekend samkey csc change to both wether one of them has call recording feature by default. Both countries are in the list where call recording is allowed.
Please let us know how does it go

Ing.King

Jan 5, 2016
Rozenberg
Bad news, niether of two worked the way I imagine...
I had only two credits so tried both and now staying at SER csc.
Hopefully some workaround will be there soon :)

Ing.King

Jan 5, 2016
Rozenberg
Well, I doubt that Georgian FW has the call recorder, anyway I had two options, S22 Ultra or S21 FE, both are without asian firmwares(SM-S990B or SM-S908B), only meant for EU countries, just Kazakhstan, Georgia and in case of S21FE Russia.
For example S21 Ultra SM-G998B has plenty of Asian CSCs, so flash with odin or quick change with samkey would do the magic.

Knowing the answer already but, is there chance to flash firmware from SM-S990E (exynos) without destroing phone ? Knox would be compromised too right ?

I simply have to accept to live without call recording, none of the apk are working with A12, the only way is to root the device and maybe I will take it into consideration.

Ing.King

Jan 5, 2016
Rozenberg
SEK CSC working :

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Italy SM-G990B, SNAPDRAGON.
    Thailand model, SM-G990E, EXYNOS.

No possible...
    SEK CSC working :

Yes as I wrote, snapdragon variant S21 FE