Question Call screening in January?

Search This thread

Dataman100

Nov 23, 2010
I wish you could change the message is plays. I have paranoid friends who'll hear the phrase, "a transcript of this call", and hang up thinking the entire call will be recorded/transcribed. 🙄😬 Then again, the reason I'd need to screen them is because they all have their caller ID blocked. Lol!

DGL2033

May 2, 2016
I wish you could change the message is plays. I have paranoid friends who'll hear the phrase, "a transcript of this call", and hang up thinking the entire call will be recorded/transcribed. 🙄😬 Then again, the reason I'd need to screen them is because they all have their caller ID blocked. Lol!
Tell them, every text message is a transcript! 🤣

Dataman100

Nov 23, 2010
Tell them, every text message is a transcript! 🤣

Lol! That's why they call instead of text!

Unless you use Signal.

...and they ALL use Signal. 😂

Most of them are active duty or retired Military and they're SUPER paranoid, especially these days. They all have their caller ID blocked and it's almost impossible to get them to give you their number. 😬 They think *I'm* the odd one for not having mine hidden. Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

DGL2033

May 2, 2016
Lol! That's why they call instead of text!

...and they ALL use Signal. 😂

Most of them are active duty or retired Military and they're SUPER paranoid, especially these days. They all have their caller ID blocked and it's almost impossible to get them to give you their number. 😬 They think *I'm* the odd one for not having mine hidden. Lol!
I use Signal as well, but, can't get everyone else to use it. I like it for lots of other reasons though. Namely, how it handles media/ photos. Your friends are wise to be paranoid. Carriers in the US have been caught recently censoring text messages with links to articles "they" don't think anyone needs to see. Will phone conversations be next? Find that article at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ages-excuse-censor-gateway-pundit-links-text/

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts