Question Call Screening not available

Search This thread

mwatson

Oct 16, 2007
Basingstoke
I've just received my P7P. Before putting the SIM in the option was there. Since inserting the Vodafone UK sim its not there any more.

Have Vodafone UK taken this feature away?

Nettwerk

This isn't good to respond on thing what you don't know. Better do not respond then misleading to person who looking for respond.
To make clear, here is someone who expline what it is.
If you looking that way with misleading info then go to reddit. This is I believe forum where people know what they talking about.

Last edited:

xunholyx

Recognized Contributor
Dec 3, 2012
Vancouver
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
This isn't good to respond on thing what you don't know. Better do not respond then misleading to person who looking for respond.
If you looking that way with misleading info then go to reddit. This is I believe forum where people know what they talking about.
Dude. The guy is a recognized contributor. He didn't get that title for not knowing what he's talking about. Your response was rude and that's why you got the comment you're referring to.

EDIT: I think I'm realizing now what you're referring to. You want Google Assistant to answer calls and transcribe the conversation on screen. I haven't checked the video you posted, but I'm not sure/I don't think there's a way without the Pixel's call screen and Google Assistant

Last edited:

Nettwerk

EDIT: I think I'm realizing now what you're referring to. You want Google Assistant to answer calls and transcribe the conversation on screen.
Here it goes, now you understand (congratulation) what is call screening. It is pixel phone feature. And yes assistant speaks to person. So tell me where was point to suggest 3rd party app which doesn't do call screening. Pixel phone detects scams, fraud calls as well and you can block them but isn't so good as Hiya. Samsung phones has (Hiya) built in one of the best spam, fraud detector.

xunholyx

Recognized Contributor
Dec 3, 2012
Vancouver
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Here it goes, now you understand (congratulation) what is call screening. It is pixel phone feature. And yes assistant speaks to person. So tell me where was point to suggest 3rd party app which doesn't do call screening. Pixel phone detects scams, fraud calls as well and you can block them but isn't so good as Hiya. Samsung phones has (Hiya) built in one of the best spam, fraud detector.
No idea then. Call screening is available in the UK

https://support.google.com/phoneapp/answer/9118387?hl=en

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You don't have a hint what is call screening. Your suggested app hasn't call screening.
    Word of advice, don't be rude to those trying to help you out.
    Word of advice, don't be rude to those trying to help you out.
    Exactly. Would be better off saying something like "Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, that app doesn't have the exact function I was looking for. I'm specifically looking to do "this"."
    Dude. The guy is a recognized contributor. He didn't get that title for not knowing what he's talking about. Your response was rude and that's why you got the comment you're referring to.

EDIT: I think I'm realizing now what you're referring to. You want Google Assistant to answer calls and transcribe the conversation on screen. I haven't checked the video you posted, but I'm not sure/I don't think there's a way without the Pixel's call screen and Google Assistant
    From what I recall, when call screening was first out I got it activated here in Canada by changing my default language from English (Canada) to English (US).