Call & Text on other devices on US VZW

dalxyon

Feb 18, 2021
No offense, but if you read Post #1 it says the Odin link in Post #2 is the modified one. Just read.
I only just now read that. Sorry.

I'm having trouble finding the correct method for flashing to the U1 firmware. The method the OP lists seems to be only for a dirty flash but he states not to do that for going to the U1 firmware. Do I load the BL, AP, CP, and CSC? The links for the U1 firmwares do not contain USERDATA so I just omit that when I flash and full send it?

nrage23

Nov 16, 2010
Richmond, VA
I only just now read that. Sorry.

I'm having trouble finding the correct method for flashing to the U1 firmware. The method the OP lists seems to be only for a dirty flash but he states not to do that for going to the U1 firmware. Do I load the BL, AP, CP, and CSC? The links for the U1 firmwares do not contain USERDATA so I just omit that when I flash and full send it?
[/QU
Yes. Use CSC not HOME_CSC. HOME_CSC is for upgrading and not wiping the device. If you change from U to U1 you have to wipe the device or you will have software issues.

dalxyon

Feb 18, 2021
Yes. Use CSC not HOME_CSC. HOME_CSC is for upgrading and not wiping the device. If you change from U to U1 you have to wipe the device or you will have software issues.
Thank you so much for your assistance! I flashed to the most recent U1 and it works beautifully!