Question Calls drop after 29m50s

Search This thread

chistery

May 24, 2010
London
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Running xiaomi.eu 13.0.8 stable. All my outgoing calls end at 29m50s.

I have tried calling different numbers so not a problem with the called number. I have put my Vodafone UK SIM in my S22 Ultra and that's fine, but any call I'm on just terminates at 29m50s.

Has anyone else got this problem? Hopefully we'll see an update soon which may fix it.

phibersg

Mar 16, 2016
this could just be your carrier having a call duration restriction, have you tried your sim card in another device to rule out carrier issue?

SirTAVARES

Sep 26, 2020
Tech in Bermudas
Xiaomi 12S Ultra
Thanks. Good to know it's not every device. I assume you're running xiaomi.eu 13.0.10?

I know it's not my SIM or my network, so it must be the phone, I just don't know what.
yea 13.0.10 eu.
no idea. the only thing i noticed is a drop of quality due the spot where i am, constantly changes between 3g, 4g, 5g depending on where i am. but making it 4g only fixes.

chistery

May 24, 2010
London
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
So I formatted/wiped and went back to 13.0.8

Managed a 31 minute call

Installed 13.0.10, didn't sign in to anything, update any apps, etc.

Call disconnected at 29m50.

Time to give up with this phone I guess.

kyero985

May 9, 2019
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Xiaomi 12S Ultra
Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue and it's been behaving this way since day 1. I've tried two different SIM cards. I've even gone as far as factory wiping the phone and even disabling VOLTE and using 3G for calls but it hasn't helped. I'm running on the stock CN ROM.

I want to return the phone, but I doubt I'll get it refunded in full since I've been using it for so long and I'm unsure what Giztop would do and how I'd be able to prove to them it's faulty. v13.0.11 was just released recently and it's not helped either.

I've decided I'm going to wait for the Vivo X90 Pro+ or Samsung S23U and be done with this phone since this issue is a dealbreaker as I tend to make a lot of calls since I also use this as both my personal and work phone. I'm kind of disappointed and am going to miss the camera a lot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this could just be your carrier having a call duration restriction, have you tried your sim card in another device to rule out carrier issue?
    Yes. It's just the Xiaomi 12S Ultra. With my Vodafone SIM and EE SIM, they both disconnect calls, and in an iPhone, S22, Pixel, etc. they don't