Calls not connecting on AOSP ROM

DonSolo

May 3, 2010
Warren,MI
Just flashed Resurrection. Everything is cool except my calls don't connect. When I dial, the call immediately ends. If I toggle airplane mode a few times the call will finally connect. I figured this is an AOSP thing. Does anyone know of a fix?

Metro pcs is my service provider by the way

Last edited:

jeryll

Dec 23, 2010
Does anyone know of a fix?
I know a fix, but you're not going to like it. Flash something else. See if the problem persist. If not, boom, problem fixed. If yes, make a log. Post it in the ROM thread together with problem description. Wait for fix.
edit:
If the same problem persist also on another ROM could be also HW problem.

Last edited:

DonSolo

May 3, 2010
Warren,MI
I know a fix, but you're not going to like it. Flash something else. See if the problem persist. If not, boom, problem fixed. If yes, make a log. Post it in the ROM thread together with problem description. Wait for fix.
edit:
If the same problem persist also on another ROM could be also HW problem.
I actually love flashing new ROMs lol. Unfortunately flashing a different rom didn't help. Same thing is happening. I ended up flashing Official Android 11 Pixel Experience.

At this point I'm sure it's an AOSP thing or custom ROM (don't think it's HW atm). When my bootloader was locked for the "168 hour" wait period I was able to make all of the outbound calls I wanted. I'll post some logs in both threads just for the record while I continue to find a fix.

DonSolo

May 3, 2010
Warren,MI
I've found a workaround for my issue. I installed an MIUI ROM. I've been able to make calls without issue.

Not sure why MIUI allows me to dial out and AOSP doesn't. If anyone can chime in, that would be awesome. Otherwise I'll rock with MIUI ROMs for the time being.