[CAMERA AND CAMCORDER][Ray][JB:CM10:HYBRID] PARANOIDANDROID [2.10, True HybridMode]

Search This thread

SuttyaHout

Sep 22, 2012
I'm using Camera that extracted from MIUI Jelly Bean Rom, it support until 8MP

Sent from my ST18i using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

hikhokk

Jun 21, 2012
when will the next build release?
i saw the PA changelog already have for 2.52 and CM10 FXP145 already
i pretty much like this ROM compared to PAC so it would be great it you could provide latest build! thanks :eek::eek::eek:

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction

reindhartz

Jul 25, 2009
Nice rom...Flashed it with standard method via fastboot n it ran perfectly.
Good Job...keep developing!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    paranoid.png

paranoid_notab.png

To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks. This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode. This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually. Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course. Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on. This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
    Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size. You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to. You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot. You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode. Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself. This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.

paranoid_instructions.png

• [*]Install CWM
      [*]Wipe /system
      [*]Wipe all data/factory reset
      [*]Wipe Dalvik Cache
      [*]Install ROM
      [*]Install Gapps
      [*]Reboot in Fastboot
      [*]Flash boot.img
      [*]Reboot

paranoid_hints.png

paranoid_trouble.png

If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:

1. Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
    2. Search this thread and Cyanogenmods aswell (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
    3. If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
      • ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
      • ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
      • ... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.

paranoid_credits.png

paranoid_changelog.png

• Paranoid Changelog
    • FXP CM10 Changelog
    • Internal Changelog:
      1.992 / 28082012
      • pa 1.992, FXP136
      • video playback fix

1.992 / 28082012
      • USB working in tablet and phablet ui :D
      • Builded from sources
      • thinks that i dont remember now

1.992 / 23082012
      • Builded From Sources....
      • Fixed Device specific bugs...
      • PA 1.992
      • CM 10 FXP 134

Downloads
    more than 950 downloads.... 400 are from urushi... and only 100 thanks from all the devices... :/ so sad.... please somebody donate to me a dolar for a coke xD i dont drink so a coke its fine xD to be awake all the night building and uploading....
    wait a bit guys.... in the nigth i will upload 2.0 for you.... 2.5 of 5 roms its already online.... OTA update via GooManager available now.... all fixed knowed will be IN the rom... ok?
    uploading urushi now... with a lot of bug fixes.... including camera and camcorder :D
    read this email please

2012/9/12 developer.world <developer.world@sonymobile.com>
    Hi Daniel,

We haven’t forgotten about you. J Unfortunately, we don’t have any libs to share at this time, but we are working on a solution.

Thanks,

Tobias from Developer World

Sent: den 12 september 2012 05:16
    To: developer.world
    Subject: Again me, camera libs for jb

Hi,

I write only to ask you look at this link, look at it every day because every day up the counter,

Groubal for jb camera libs for all sony xperia 2011 phones

i already manage the code to make ics camera libs and ics camera app works on my JB rom,

xda-developers link to my JB rom

but isn't the same... frontal camera doesn't work (face unlock consequently neither), no panorama.

please, dont forget us, i understand that you cant release the code but at least release camera libs binaries.

waiting for your response,

Daniel Toledo
    WT19 Live with walkman User.

so please keep signing !!!! PUBLISH IT ON FACEBOOK, ON TWITTER....