Camera array question (Find X5)

Search This thread

MetalOllie

Sep 22, 2013
Can anyone explain the camera array on the Find X5 please? I know it has two 50mp sensors, one for wide angle and a standard. It also supposedly has one 13mp 2x optical zoom, however if I zoom in, it is still using the standard 50mp lens until I zoom past 10x at which point the small lens below the two main lenses kicks in.. I’d have expected it to be at the specified 2x telephoto. (I tested this by covering each lens with a finger). Also, there’s a fourth lens/sensor next to the 13mp lens.. anyone know what that is? I can’t tell when I’m getting true optical zoom and when it’s hybrid or digital. Thanks!

ste27.jah

Nov 12, 2014
Namur
Vivo Nex
Realme X2 Pro
ehello indeed really strange when I try to know on my X5 pro some sensor and on the time 2 no matter which one I hide with my finger I always see something on my screen!!! so basically if you plug a sensor with your fingers it switch to another sensor is really strange!!!! moreover for me the photo part is even worse since Android 13 because a lot of pictures now are blurry I really don't understand what this is about. if someone can also look for the zoom because it's really strange thank you

ste27.jah

Nov 12, 2014
Namur
Vivo Nex
Realme X2 Pro
EAnd I'm not going to lie I bought it for that photo part is but then I'm really disappointed!!! It was sold by many websites as excellent in photos frankly apart from on The quality of the colors I am ok but on the rest we know we are laughed at. By the way "dxomark.com" Haven't even bothered to test it, it's very simple because it has exactly the same photo part as the X5 classic version. I bought the one believing that would be better than my xiaomi 11 pro Well I should have waited, sure I would be more careful in the future because buy a phone at 1200€ to have the same photo part has something ready with Oppo Find X3 pro me Stay in the throat.