Camera controller missing - any downloadable apk?

Search This thread

nick61

Aug 29, 2011
Hi,

I have 2 galaxy watch 3 devices (my wife and me), one paired with note9 the other one with A50.

I've noticed that the one paired with A50 does not have "camera controller" app (the one included free - Samsung app) and it cannot be found in galaxy store.

Ive tried another app (partly free) in store and it works with A50, so I don't understand where is the problem, because my watch has the app and I'm able to find it in store.

Anyway, how could I get the app from my watch (paired with note9) to send it to my wife's watch?

Both watches are LTE, same model SM-R845F.

Or maybe there is any "repository" where I could download the camera controller app?

Thank you

Hi,

I have 2 galaxy watch 3 devices (my wife and me), one paired with note9 the other one with A50.

I've noticed that the one paired with A50 does not have "camera controller" app (the one included free - Samsung app) and it cannot be found in galaxy store.

Ive tried another app (partly free) in store and it works with A50, so I don't understand where is the problem, because my watch has the app and I'm able to find it in store.

Anyway, how could I get the app from my watch (paired with note9) to send it to my wife's watch?

Or maybe there is any "repository" where I could download the camera controller app?

Thank you
This is what I understood why it's not visible as it's device restricted...
Screenshot_20210209-190439_Galaxy Store.jpg

Nevertheless, I grabbed the wgt and created an apk to push to the watch, not sure if it would work but only you can tell, I tested it on my phone and watch...
CameraController installer:
Google Drive - TPKs/WGTs - Camera Controller Installer
Install the apk on the phone that you want the watch to have the camera controller...

nick61

Aug 29, 2011
Thank you for your effort an sorry for late reply,

Unfortunately it gives the message to update the firmware on my note9, and I do not want to update as I do not want to loose the call recording capabilities.
Found a third party app in galaxy store that is working, even the free version, One Camera.

Thank you,

Reactions: Dante63

Unfortunately it gives the message to update the firmware on my note9, and I do not want to update as I do not want to loose the call recording capabilities.
Found a third party app in galaxy store that is working, even the free version, One Camera.

Thank you,
Fair enough and call recording is a CSC line feature, unless you're saying your note 9 is not rooted...

badolm

Sep 5, 2011
installed but didn't worked for me ... can't find de app after that and also i don't have a samsung phone...that should be the reason why ....

anyway tks for your effort

Reactions: Dante63

WhipWhip

Mar 25, 2022
View attachment 5215801
Nevertheless, I grabbed the wgt and created an apk to push to the watch, not sure if it would work but only you can tell, I tested it on my phone and watch...
Install the apk on the phone that you want the watch to have the camera controller...
THX for your effort. But doesn't work on galaxy S8 (stock no-root) android 9 (I think). Just says to update the phone's system software... Maybe it is looking for android 10 and up? Maybe it is possible to just let it look for android 8 and up on the phone instead?

THX for your effort. But doesn't work on galaxy S8 (stock no-root) android 9 (I think). Just says to update the phone's system software... Maybe it is looking for android 10 and up? Maybe it is possible to just let it look for android 8 and up on the phone instead?
Sadly, tpks/wgts are unmoddable, the things you can change are limited, and shm mainly depended on the phone app, hence it was easier to play with

hany0u

Feb 19, 2011
Boston
I have the S22 ultra, and the Watch 5 pro, and this app doesn't work, and I can't install it from the official store, it says my watch is not compatible lol.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Thank you
    Screenshot_20210209-190439_Galaxy Store.jpg

Thank you,
    installed but didn't worked for me ... can't find de app after that and also i don't have a samsung phone...that should be the reason why ....

anyway tks for your effort