Camera doesn't focus anymore

Search This thread

joker_mkd

Aug 3, 2010
Unbelievable,

It worked perfectly. My daughter had issues with her phone, and the first google result was this thread. I tried it, and at our both amusement it worked!

Thank you,

shockedaf

Oct 13, 2020
that's a legit solution, I'm literally shocked it worked just like that:laugh:
Put your phone vertically on a flat surface (like standing). Then let it free fall screen facing down. You should good to go after that.

I am trying to illustrate as below

l _

I have this issue as well. I solved it using above way.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Put your phone vertically on a flat surface (like standing). Then let it free fall screen facing down. You should good to go after that.

l _

l _

Had to log in just to say THANK YOU! For weeks, since having to get my broken screen replaced, the camera's been blurry and I was this close to going back to the store to complain. Thank God I got to skip that! For anyone thinking this is a joke, it's not! I put my phone on the floor and let it fall face down. Camera's like new again :)
    Guys this really works... Even on 6x... Just one serious question... How did you figure out this method??? How :confused:

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Thanks to you also... Had you not tried it and replied here, no one would have tried it

I think it's simple how it works... The system that focus could be blocked (I don't know why, it could be dust or any other thing) and let telephone fall could unlock it