Camera replacement: where to buy?

Search This thread

Rusl1TA

Hi guys, as many of us I got the blurry focus problem on rear camera and I wasn't able to fix it after many attempts, so I though to buy a new camera and replace the bad old one.

Do you know where can i buy the imx298 original camera for the OnePlus 3T? Is it possibile? I've only found not original cameras on amazon/ebay.
I need a seller who ships the item to Europe, Italy

Last edited:

T4ke5

Aug 28, 2016
Berlin
Hi guys, as many of us I got the blurry focus problem on rear camera and I wasn't able to fix it after many attempts, so I though to buy a new camera and replace the bad old one.

Do you know where can i buy the imx298 original camera for the OnePlus 3T? Is it possibile? I've only found not original cameras on amazon/ebay.
I need a seller who ships the item to Europe, Italy

https://www.replacebase.co.uk/oneplus-three-t-one-3t-parts/

Reactions: Rusl1TA

ALEXSG18

Feb 4, 2016
I haven't checked the quality compered to old photos on the pc as the camera isn't amazing anyway, but the photos look fine to me, on the phone the quality is the same

digiboy1

Aug 8, 2013
I live in Bangalore, India. I went to OnePlus Exclusive Service Center today and they replaced my rear camera for free, even though my phone is out of warranty.
So, they're still doing that, in case anyone is facing blurry back camera issue.

Reactions: rinshid

akkikr19

Jan 27, 2017
Facing same issue. Did I have to say extra something to avail free replacement or they will voluntary will do? As I don't want to pay as it's there faulty update which cause all this camera blurry things.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

I live in Bangalore, India. I went to OnePlus Exclusive Service Center today and they replaced my rear camera for free, even though my phone is out of warranty.
So, they're still doing that, in case anyone is facing blurry back camera issue.

Facing same issue. Did I have to say extra something to avail free replacement or they will voluntary will do? As I don't want to pay as it's there faulty update which cause all this camera blurry things.

-CRO-Maher

May 26, 2015
Zagreb

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Hi, I just got my phone from oneplus service centre, I sent it with note:" camera not focusing" and they fixed it for free even though my phone is out of warranty and my water marker is red (inside headphone jack there is a marker to see if phone got wet). look at the pictures of fast service

vip57

Dec 2, 2010
Tripoli
The link seems to not be working. Can you resend the working link?

it's working maybe you need to download aliexpress app
see attachment pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191103-112542.jpg
    Screenshot_20191103-112542.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 64

vip57

Dec 2, 2010
Tripoli
Ok, i can click the link now.

But, no review? Onpy 5 orders made. You sure it's the same quality as the original OP3T camera?

you are right this is weird but there was more buyers before and many reviews on the same link i don't know what happened and the price was 9$ not 16$
maybe the seller made some mistake
you can see i will attach an example for the camera it is working perfectly till now more than 1 year bought

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191104-105359.jpg
    Screenshot_20191104-105359.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20191104_105428.jpg
    IMG_20191104_105428.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 102

Top Liked Posts