Camera, Save to: Storage Card vanished!

Search This thread

Dater

Dec 1, 2006
Hi people!

I seem to have a very unusual problem. I got my O2 neo since yesterday... i successfully installed the AKU2.3.1_LvsW_Edition_2006-11-28.exe... and today i noticed i cannot select Storage Card in the camera options anymore! (It still worked yesterday)

I only can chose between Main Memory and Network. (why network? i don't think it was there yesterday)

I still can select Storage Card in Pocket Word for example.

Of course i tried the "usual" stuff like pulling out the sd card, soft reset, and plug it back in, but it didn't help.

Any suggestions? Help would be greatly appreciated! ;)

cedrick

May 26, 2006
Hi,

That should be a problem coming from the rom you've installed.
For example, you can no longer save on storage card when you unlock ext rom.
I think the rom you've installed come with some modifications that have this side effect on the camera save options.

Jesterz

Retired Moderator
Apr 27, 2006
Hi,

That should be a problem coming from the rom you've installed.
For example, you can no longer save on storage card when you unlock ext rom.
I think the rom you've installed come with some modifications that have this side effect on the camera save options.

This ROM includes another cam driver, that maybe why this option is missing....

Dater

Dec 1, 2006
no, i didn't unlock my extended rom.

When i got my o2 neo i installed the new rom right away... everything went automatically.

ok, so i guess i will install a new rom in the near future.

Thanks for your help! :)

MikeChannon

Forum Admin
Staff member
Jun 7, 1972
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Hi people!

I seem to have a very unusual problem. I got my O2 neo since yesterday... i successfully installed the AKU2.3.1_LvsW_Edition_2006-11-28.exe... and today i noticed i cannot select Storage Card in the camera options anymore! (It still worked yesterday)

I only can chose between Main Memory and Network. (why network? i don't think it was there yesterday)

I still can select Storage Card in Pocket Word for example.

Of course i tried the "usual" stuff like pulling out the sd card, soft reset, and plug it back in, but it didn't help.

Any suggestions? Help would be greatly appreciated! ;)

This always happens when you have Network folder enabled. Regardless of how you enabled the view network folder by Resco/commander or whatever the camera will only ever show two options. So if you enable network folder the choice will be:
Store to "Main Memory" or "Network"
with network folder off you will get choice of:
"Main" or "Storage Card"

Mike