• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Camera water mark

Search This thread

DoobyDroid

Mar 17, 2013
tenbury wells
OnePlus 9 Pro
OK so I know how you add water mark to photos via edit picture etc but is there a way to add more different ones as I only see 1 that says Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra yet I've seen people's pictures with different types even picture of the back of the phone with shot on s21 ultra I don't see that one and I've seen other types with signature as well , can't see any extra ones in theme store etc , picture below is what I mean and only one I have to add , cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210602-070015_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20210602-070015_Photo Editor.jpg
    730.7 KB · Views: 49

DoobyDroid

Mar 17, 2013
tenbury wells
OnePlus 9 Pro
I was wondering that as my friend always sends photos from his Samsung with #tags watermarks. Jus had a quick search and it appears it is not a feature offered on the flagship devices, which seems strange to remove something from flagship.

More info here https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/S21-ultra-camera-watermark/td-p/7600419
Yes seems that way but then I've seen lately on the FB s21 ultra Camera group loads of different sticker types not just the one default,

(for the smart ass that's got nothing better to do than troll a group and make perthetic comments you have to add a water mark to upload the picture that's the reason for wanting it not for bragging rights I have a s21 ultra , yer So what , get a life probably can't even afford one 😉

ione2380

Oct 13, 2009
Brasov
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Yes seems that way but then I've seen lately on the FB s21 ultra Camera group loads of different sticker types not just the one default,

(for the smart ass that's got nothing better to do than troll a group and make perthetic comments you have to add a water mark to upload the picture that's the reason for wanting it not for bragging rights I have a s21 ultra , yer So what , get a life probably can't even afford one 😉
I was just kidding, you are the one who is pathetic with your responses and can't take a joke. 🙂. And not only I can afford an s21 ultra, I even have one in my hands right now.😉

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210603-001503_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210603-001503_Samsung Internet.jpg
    595.9 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: babyboy3265

Top Liked Posts