Can any SM-N986U1 owner provide me with their UE Capability Information?

Search This thread

Culex316

Apr 1, 2012
Miami, FL
LG G7 ThinQ
To get it, you need to follow a process here. It's very easy, all you need to do is save a log file and then send it. I just need to use it to confirm the carrier aggregation band combos for this particular Note 20 Ultra 5G device (US unlocked) and this is the only way to know 100% for sure.

I highly appreciate it and will also share the findings here.

dadmi

Sep 15, 2012
To get it, you need to follow a process here. It's very easy, all you need to do is save a log file and then send it. I just need to use it to confirm the carrier aggregation band combos for this particular Note 20 Ultra 5G device (US unlocked) and this is the only way to know 100% for sure.

I highly appreciate it and will also share the findings here.

I see the below in the log file on TMobile. Will check with Verizon sim after work.

= Combo Info =
No Combo! 5

olkitu

Apr 7, 2015
Finland
truong.fi
I see the below in the log file on TMobile. Will check with Verizon sim after work.

= Combo Info =
No Combo! 5

In same directory should have DLF file what includes UE Capability Information.

Here is about same devices UE Capability Information message: https://cacombos.com/device/SM-N986U . But to complete combination list need log with scat method to list all supported combinations.

Culex316

Apr 1, 2012
Miami, FL
LG G7 ThinQ
In same directory should have DLF file what includes UE Capability Information.

Here is about same devices UE Capability Information message: https://cacombos.com/device/SM-N986U . But to complete combination list need log with scat method to list all supported combinations.
Were you able to get it for the SM-N986U1? It's the unlocked version (different from the SM-N986U)

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone