Question can anyone know how to get pixel experience android 11 rom nowadays?

Search This thread
Sep 2, 2021
Dhaka
Hello.I installed pixel experience custom rom [android 11 verson] in my redmi note 10 about 2 years ago.After that i again installed stock miui rom,which is currently using.I decided to install pixel experience again.But i can't find pixel experience android 11 verson.all are android 12 and 13.I need android 11,not 12 or 13.can anyone please help me find android 11 verson?

Sep 2, 2021
Dhaka
I didn't find the classic ROM for this version

GSI is generic system image, you need to follow this procedure

Thanks for helping.I studied about gsi and think that,it is not a perfect option for daily use.I need android 11 custom rom with stability.Please don't forget to share with me,if you ever find any way or link to get pixel experience older android verson rom. Again Thanks for reply.

gabsvm1

Apr 29, 2019
Redmi Note 10
Thanks for helping.I studied about gsi and think that,it is not a perfect option for daily use.I need android 11 custom rom with stability.Please don't forget to share with me,if you ever find any way or link to get pixel experience older android verson rom. Again Thanks for reply.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pixelexperiencerom/files/mojito/ here it is my friend. Plus and normal editions, vanilla and gapps variants. I need a favor if you can test, i dont have pc right now so i dont wanna risk it. See if you can flash this 11 version with the recovery from 13 version. Im on 13 but i want to test 11 and cannot sideload recovery or anything else because i dont have pc or otg either. Only have sdcard.

Sep 2, 2021
Dhaka
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pixelexperiencerom/files/mojito/ here it is my friend. Plus and normal editions, vanilla and gapps variants. I need a favor if you can test, i dont have pc right now so i dont wanna risk it. See if you can flash this 11 version with the recovery from 13 version. Im on 13 but i want to test 11 and cannot sideload recovery or anything else because i dont have pc or otg either. Only have sdcard.
Thank you very much brother.Take love❣️❣️.I will surely inform you if i can do it❣️❣️.

Reactions: gabsvm1

Top Liked Posts