• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Can I Flash Poco X3 nfc (Surya) Custom Rom To My Poco X3 Non nfc (Karna)indian Model??

Search This thread

Arifbd1205

Apr 2, 2021
Guys Please Help Me To Find Me The Correct Answer..
Iam On Poco X3 (Karna) Non Nfc 6000mah QJGINXM MODEL I have Unlocked My Bootloader And I Want Install Twrp And flash Custom rom But I Can't Find Any Official Custom Rom For Poco X3 (Karna) Indian Model All Official Custom Rom is made for Poco X3 Nfc (Surya) But Both device Have Same Hardware.....So I Want To Know That If I Download Surya Custom Rom and Flash It On my Indian (Karna) Model Is It Will Brick mY Phone?? Or Work Properly Because Global And Indian Versions hardware Are same The Different Is Indian Model Does Not Come With Nfc But Global Have nfc..

Last edited:

AIIIOT

Jan 28, 2015
Most of the roms uses a unified kernel that has everything you need to work with both the Indian and global versions.
The PE developers explicitly state the compatibility of the firmware in the description here.
Even installing the firmware(vendor) from Karna on Surya did not prevent the phone from working (except NFC)

Arifbd1205

Apr 2, 2021
Most of the roms uses a unified kernel that has everything you need to work with both the Indian and global versions.
The PE developers explicitly state the compatibility of the firmware in the description here.
Even installing the firmware(vendor) from Karna on Surya did not prevent the phone from working (except NFC)
Sir My Question Is Can i Download Any Surya ROM And i can Install On my karna???