Question can i force 120hz all the time?

Search This thread

nosferatu123

Jan 26, 2021
i saw many stuff about it but couldnt understand nothing
can you plz explain if there a way to force 120 hz all the time ?
cause like when i unlock the phone thers little lag cause the hz i want it always to run 120hz how?

amirage

• Sep 1, 2010
    Dubai
    OnePlus Nord N100
    cause like when i unlock the phone thers little lag cause the hz i want it always to run 120hz how?
    That's the adaptive refresh rate coming into play. AFAIK, I don't think you can force 120hz...and why would you want to? If you wanted that, you can sell this phone and buy an S20Ultra!

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
    Yes with this app and running an ADB command through your PC. Was super easy and now stays on 120hz except for apps that don't support 120hz like Google Maps for example. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...screen-off-aod-adaptive-mod-and-more.4220481/

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
    Will this fix the scrolling lag in the Google chrome browser web pages?
    How often does this happen on your device? I don't use Chrome too often but it is my default Internet Browser and I've never noticed this lag. I just popped open a News site and short test and I'm not seeing this stutter?

mmafighter077

Oct 21, 2008
    How often does this happen on your device? I don't use Chrome too often but it is my default Internet Browser and I've never noticed this lag. I just popped open a News site and short test and I'm not seeing this stutter?
    I've noticed it usually when the web pages are longer. Like here in xda on the main s21 ultra page. I get more of a jitter when scrolling when the Samsung internet browser looks way more smooth on the very same page.

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone