Can i install Firmware for SM-A015F on SM-A015AZ

Search This thread
Dec 1, 2022
I have been attemping to installing magisk on my SM-A01AZ for a while but since my phone does not have have the OEM UNLOCK in the settings it's somewhat hard to do.
so i decided to flash the new SM-A015F update as it has the andriod 12 update and maybe i can get the oem unlock option so i was wondering if it would work.
i plan on Using Patched odin so warm me before i brick my phone.

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I have been attemping to installing magisk on my SM-A01AZ for a while but since my phone does not have have the OEM UNLOCK in the settings it's somewhat hard to do.
so i decided to flash the new SM-A015F update as it has the andriod 12 update and maybe i can get the oem unlock option so i was wondering if it would work.
Hello and good afternoon, @Mjoygullyusingoldphones

Welcome to XDA! I hope you'll alawys get the support your require.

However, prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
and the others. I've moved your thread to Android Q&A.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello and good afternoon, @Mjoygullyusingoldphones

Welcome to XDA! I hope you'll alawys get the support your require.

However, prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
    and the others. I've moved your thread to Android Q&A.

Thanks for your cooperation!
    Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator