Question Can I turn off the digital watch screensaver?

Search This thread
Sep 27, 2013
When you have an app open, if it goes for a few seconds without you looking at it or interacting with the app, a digital watch screensaver goes over the app. Is there a way to turn this off? I use my watch for Google maps all the time and the digital clock drives me insane. I always have AOD on as well. I wish at worse the app would just dim like the watch face does with AOD.

Reactions: galaxys

crxssi

Jun 18, 2010
USA
I want this too. But, alas, as far as I know, it is not possible to turn off the stupid digital time screensaver. It is annoying. And turning of AOD is never an option for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I too am looking for a fix, this feature or whatever you call it is horrible.

It seems I read something about a week ago on how to remove this but I can't find that source/guide again
    You can´t remove it, but try to turn off AOD, this might help
    When you have an app open, if it goes for a few seconds without you looking at it or interacting with the app, a digital watch screensaver goes over the app. Is there a way to turn this off? I use my watch for Google maps all the time and the digital clock drives me insane. I always have AOD on as well. I wish at worse the app would just dim like the watch face does with AOD.
    It's definitely a pain and we haven't seen any pliable work around...⌚😳