• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Can I upgrade LE2121(IND) to US OxygenOS 12 Beta

Search This thread

Capscorpio

Oct 11, 2021
Hi,
I have read many people moving regions or installing different regions ROM. I have a 9 pro with latest IND update. I would like to try the Android 12 based OxygenOS 12 US version.

I bought the phone when I visited
India but I live in US.

Is there a step by step guide to do this? If this is too Risky I am happy to switch to OxygenOS 11 US version.

I am a newbie in this space. I will much appreciate if you could pls be elaborate with your response.

FizzyAps

Hi,
I have read many people moving regions or installing different regions ROM. I have a 9 pro with latest IND update. I would like to try the Android 12 based OxygenOS 12 US version.

India but I live in US.

Is there a step by step guide to do this? If this is too Risky I am happy to switch to OxygenOS 11 US version.

I am a newbie in this space. I will much appreciate if you could pls be elaborate with your response.
Easy step download this
For easy own unlocking

Once bootloader unlocked

Download. Oxygen updater form play store

Run app select OnePlus 9pro

The got to app settings turn Advanced mode on

Back out settings and you see the ota file

FizzyAps

Easy step download this
For easy own unlocking

Once bootloader unlocked

Once downloaded got to phone settings update hit the gear icon select local update and click on the global rom OTA let it install

Capscorpio

Oct 11, 2021
Easy step download this
For easy own unlocking

Once bootloader unlocked

This app does not support OP 9 Pro. Based on device list on their website.

AndroPlus

Hi,

India but I live in US.

Just download Open Beta zip to root of storage, then select it in local update (press three dots on update page)
You don't need unlock or third party tool.

Actually, I think you don't need to use US since bands are not affected by firmware.
Also IN is the best variant, only IN has theme store and update is rolled out sooner than US.

Reactions: 2B_4G10

Capscorpio

Oct 11, 2021
Thank you. What about battery. My battery drains like crazy. All standard apps drain battery on this phone Outlook, Google photos, Whatsapp etc. I go from 100% to 70% in 3 hours and I have battery saver on and all optimizations on.

I was hoping the regional update my clear anything that might be wrong with this phone. Any suggestions 9?

Reactions: 2B_4G10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's work just select the 8pro
    I us it personally
    Hi,

India but I live in US.

Just download Open Beta zip to root of storage, then select it in local update (press three dots on update page)
    You don't need unlock or third party tool.

Actually, I think you don't need to use US since bands are not affected by firmware.
    Also IN is the best variant, only IN has theme store and update is rolled out sooner than US.
    Thank you. What about battery. My battery drains like crazy. All standard apps drain battery on this phone Outlook, Google photos, Whatsapp etc. I go from 100% to 70% in 3 hours and I have battery saver on and all optimizations on.

I was hoping the regional update my clear anything that might be wrong with this phone. Any suggestions 9?