Can I upload my videos to your MX Player Online Section

Search This thread

NABINisBack

Nov 12, 2018
Dear MX Player,
I have an YouTube channel.
I upload videos there.
Is there any way to upload my videos to your MX Player Online Section.
Please help me out by informing me.
Thank you.

MXPlayer

Nov 3, 2015
mx.j2inter.com
Dear MX Player,
I have an YouTube channel.
I upload videos there.
Is there any way to upload my videos to your MX Player Online Section.
Please help me out by informing me.
Thank you.

Thanks for your interest. MX Player's streaming service is an evolving video platform, and we are committed to delivering only high quality professionally made videos to our users. If you are a professional video maker, you can express your interest to be an MX Creator through our app along with some sample videos. Our team will evaluate the contents and will get in touch with you if your videos meet with our standards.

mkchauhan

Jun 25, 2018
No response from mx player for mx Creator!!!

What's the standard ¿ can you explain me ...i applied 4-5 times for mx creator but no response from mx player i don't understand why? Plz do something or suggest me what can i do for being mx creator .....thanks in advance!!!!! Sry 4 eng!!!!

Udaykirank

Aug 21, 2019
I too applied twice and there is no response from MxPlayer team. We have our own Video Production and produce original regional content in youtube - multiple channels. Looks like mXplayer is poor in responding to requests or they may have too many requests with less staff to handle them. Either ways, its quite frustrating.

MXPlayer

Nov 3, 2015
mx.j2inter.com
I too applied twice and there is no response from MxPlayer team. We have our own Video Production and produce original regional content in youtube - multiple channels. Looks like mXplayer is poor in responding to requests or they may have too many requests with less staff to handle them. Either ways, its quite frustrating.

We apologize for the unpleasant experience.
Request you to contact us at support@mxplayer.in with a synopsis of your work so that we can raise this with our relevant team.

Thank You!

Udaykirank

Aug 21, 2019
Thanks for the response. I sent the email with all the details to support id and waiting for the response.

Its Sad to say that no one has responded even after sending email as suggested in this thread...I don't have words to express my disappointment.

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

We apologize for the unpleasant experience.
Request you to contact us at support@mxplayer.in with a synopsis of your work so that we can raise this with our relevant team.

Thank You!

Its Sad to say that no one has responded even after sending email as suggested in this thread...I don't have words to express my disappointment.

MXPlayer

Nov 3, 2015
mx.j2inter.com

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

Could you please share your email address so that we can check the status?

Vlogspot

Nov 12, 2020
I also applied too many times on MX Creator but no response is given. then I send a mail to support id too but didn/t get any response. i am extremely disappointed with MX support team.