• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Can i use Stump with Poetic Slimline case?

Search This thread

nirmitlamed

Sep 4, 2012
Hello to everyone,
I have been trying to ask in many ways this simple question but i got no answer so i was thinking to try this place.

I bought a few days ago the nexus 7 2nd gen with the Poetic Slimline case which i probably get soon enough. Recently i encounter nice accessory which called Stump. Stump compatible with many tablets and phones as long its depth isn't more than 0.5 inch. Now what i am trying to figure out is the depth of the Poetic Slimeline case after i put it on the nexus 7.

Poetic Slimeline
amazon. com/dp/B00E5NOXM4/?tag=androidcentralb-20

Stump
StumpStandAlone-300x277.jpg
stumpstore. com

hyperspacey

Sep 14, 2012
Glasgow
Hello to everyone,
I have been trying to ask in many ways this simple question but i got no answer so i was thinking to try this place.

I bought a few days ago the nexus 7 2nd gen with the Poetic Slimline case which i probably get soon enough. Recently i encounter nice accessory which called Stump. Stump compatible with many tablets and phones as long its depth isn't more than 0.5 inch. Now what i am trying to figure out is the depth of the Poetic Slimeline case after i put it on the nexus 7.

Poetic Slimeline

Stump
View attachment 2312839
stumpstore. com

With the case on it's pretty much exactly 0.5" thick, give or take a few 16ths. So it'll be a tight fit.

Reactions: nirmitlamed

nirmitlamed

Sep 4, 2012
With the case on it's pretty much exactly 0.5" thick, give or take a few 16ths. So it'll be a tight fit.

Thanks for your quick respond!
The only reason that i am not buying it right away is because i don't live in US which makes the refund option a little inconvenient. I want to be sure as possible as i can.

edit:
Now i understand what you meant when you said "give or take a few 16ths". I am guessing i will wait until the nexus 7 and the case will arrive so i will be able to measure it. But i have to say that i am really disappoint in poetic that haven't reply to my question yet.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello to everyone,

Poetic Slimeline

Stump
    View attachment 2312839
    stumpstore. com