Question Can RN10 Pro SKFINXM Firmware be Installed on RN10 Pro RKFINXM Devices?

Search This thread
Oct 19, 2014
Dhaka
Hello guys, my device is Redmi Note 10 Pro India (RKFINXM). There has not been an MIUI 13 firmware update for RKFINXM devices but MIUI 13 update is present for SKFINXM devices. For this, I'm stuck on backdated rom. So, I was wondering, whether it is possible to install SKFINXM or SKFMIXM firmware on RKFINXM devices.

Note: Both SKFINXM and RKFINXM share the same codename i.e., Sweetin whereas the codename for SKFMIXM devices is Sweet.

Last edited:

BigChungus321

First, your device's codename is called "sweetin" because it was manufactured in India. Meaning the ROM you will have to download from the shared link above is MIUI 13.0.5.0 SKFINXM. Make sure to download the Recovery Rom. After that, open the updater in the settings, find the Install Package option and find the zip file you just downloaded. It should update to the latest MIUI 13 build. SKFMIXM build is for the Global version meaning it is incompatible with your device. Updating to it will cause major issue like battery drain and camera tint so be careful when choosing the file.

Reactions: Asaduzzaman Sazal
Oct 19, 2014
Dhaka

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220816-190705_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20220816-190705_Chrome.png
    512.8 KB · Views: 11
Oct 19, 2014
Dhaka
First, your device's codename is called "sweetin" because it was manufactured in India. Meaning the ROM you will have to download from the shared link above is MIUI 13.0.5.0 SKFINXM. Make sure to download the Recovery Rom. After that, open the updater in the settings, find the Install Package option and find the zip file you just downloaded. It should update to the latest MIUI 13 build. SKFMIXM build is for the Global version meaning it is incompatible with your device. Updating to it will cause major issue like battery drain and camera tint so be careful when choosing the file.
So basically what you are saying is that I can flash SKFINXM rom on a RKFINXM device, right?
The dilemma I'm facing is that there are two different version of roms (SKFINXM & RKFINXM) for the same codename 'sweetin' 😟

Top Liked Posts