• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Can someone build CorvusOS for the OnePlus 9 Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Red Prez16

Feb 18, 2020
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
OnePlus 9 Pro
[Mod Edit] See release thread here: [ROM] [Google Applications] CorvusOS

Hello! I would love to try out CorvusOS for the OnePlus 9 Pro, but I cannot get the GSI variant to work properly. So I was wondering if someone who knew how to build ROMs can build CorvusOS for the OnePlus 9 Pro. If someone can, that would be awesome! I would do it myself, but I really don't know how. I would love to see this ROM come to the OnePlus 9 Pro.

Thank you!

Red Prez

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Prez16

Feb 18, 2020
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
OnePlus 9 Pro

"Corvus-ROM doesn't have any public repositories yet."

Probably not. Strictly speaking XDA probably wouldn't allow posts for it if they're not making their source public either.
That's a shame honestly. As I was just about to build it myself (Following a guide of course.). Do you have a GitHub link for the OnePlus 9 Pro Device Tree? I would love to learn how to build custom ROMs.

Red Prez16

Feb 18, 2020
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
OnePlus 9 Pro

Timmmmaaahh!

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
Bruges
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
Hey @Red Prez16 and @djsubterrain

Thank you for your concerns and support. I've now unlocked the original thread and removed the duplicate made 20 minutes ago. I did move the format of the new one to the old one prior to removal so nothing got lost. Please don't make duplicates if we don't respond quickly, it gets messy that way. We try our best :)
I guess this thread can be locked now?

Red Prez16

Feb 18, 2020
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey @Red Prez16 and @djsubterrain

Thank you for your concerns and support. I've now unlocked the original thread and removed the duplicate made 20 minutes ago. I did move the format of the new one to the old one prior to removal so nothing got lost. Please don't make duplicates if we don't respond quickly, it gets messy that way. We try our best :)
I guess this thread can be locked now?
Yeah, you can lock this one if you want to.

Reactions: Timmmmaaahh!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts