Question Can someone build GrapheneOS on Poco F3?

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 12320397

I guess that "someone" can but pretty much no one will.

I don't think there's anything particular to gain from doing it. For example one can't use Poco F3 with locked bootloader with any other than the stock OS.

This may be interesting for you:
Why isn't it possible to port GrapheneOS to any Android device?
Is there grapheneos compatible device possible with off the shelf hardware like raspberry pi?

There has been an attempt to port GrapheneOS to OnePlus devices What is glassrom? but AFAIK The project has stopped

I would suggest to take a look at DivestOS

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that "someone" can but pretty much no one will.

I don't think there's anything particular to gain from doing it. For example one can't use Poco F3 with locked bootloader with any other than the stock OS.

This may be interesting for you:
Why isn't it possible to port GrapheneOS to any Android device?
Is there grapheneos compatible device possible with off the shelf hardware like raspberry pi?

There has been an attempt to port GrapheneOS to OnePlus devices What is glassrom? but AFAIK The project has stopped

I would suggest to take a look at DivestOS
I 've heard of DivestOS but they don't have Sandbox Google services, right?

Recently I 've found a rom called SparkOS. It shares some similarities with the GrapheneOS, namely the few number of apps preinstalled and of course the compatibility layer that can install sandboxed google services. I 've been using it for about a month now and it seems pretty ok!

D

Deleted member 12320397

I just want to say that Currently, GrapheneOS only supports Google Pixel phones starting from the Pixel 4. Enough storage space and memory: 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage space.
That's not accurate. Only Pixels 4a, lines 5, 6 and 7 have some support remaining. Meanwhile the pixels 4 and 4 XL are "end-of-life, no longer receive full security updates and are supported via extended support releases of GrapheneOS".

The list of currently supported devixes

Top Liked Posts