Can someone port One Ui 5 to the A10?

Search This thread

NotGio

Jun 6, 2023
Could someone port the one ui 5 to the a10? Even if it’s laggy, but it’s just to make it usable on a new one ui

Reactions: BrotherBoard

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Knew it! but too slow mod, try to be faster next time
Hello and good afternoon, @BrotherBoard

I promise to try my very best and have finetuned the libraries of my radar warning equipment. Good to see that you well know. I'll take that into consideration in case any further action is required in future. Regarding social media links please observe that as an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads and if thorough support is provided in the thread. These conditions obviously don't apply to you, your threads or posts. Additional information is also available here:

Thanks for your cooperation.
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
ayo could you reply to me?
@NotGio I suggest to finally read and to comply with the XDA Forum Rules as you agreed to adhere to them when you registered on this private platform a few hours ago! Currently place special emphasis on rule no. 5! You're allowed to bump an unanswered question ONCE EVERY 24 HOURS. Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

BrotherBoard

Apr 7, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A10
@NotGio I suggest to finally read and to comply with the XDA Forum Rules as you agreed to adhere to them when you registered on this private platform a few hours ago! Currently place special emphasis on rule no. 5! You're allowed to bump an unanswered question ONCE EVERY 24 HOURS. Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
chill bro 💀

BrotherBoard

Apr 7, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A10

I promise to try my very best and have finetuned the libraries of my radar warning equipment. Good to see that you well know. I'll take that into consideration in case any further action is required in future. Regarding social media links please observe that as an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads and if thorough support is provided in the thread. These conditions obviously don't apply to you, your threads or posts. Additional information is also available here:

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
People like you deserve to be respected, therefore I do respect you
I did read that, but he was online and I posted it knowing you will delete it, but he already saw it so.. yeah
thank you for keeping xda a cleaner space

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
idk how it works maybe mods get notified when someone posts the word telegram or something
derek-magic.gif

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Knew it! but too slow mod, try to be faster next time

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    ayo could you reply to me?

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    idk how it works maybe mods get notified when someone posts the word telegram or something
    derek-magic.gif
    Could someone port the one ui 5 to the a10? Even if it’s laggy, but it’s just to make it usable on a new one ui