• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Can someone port the China weekly dev version 21.6.9 camera to EEA 12.5.3?

Search This thread

jim262

Jul 17, 2015
On the new China developer version 21.6.9, you can use the rear screen for videos. which is not yet enabled on the EEA rom. It is available also on the Xiaomi.eu rom, but it stil has a few hiccups. The EEA rom not only has the google services, which I need, but also seems a bit smoother. Does anyone know how that camera can be brought to the EEA rom?

jim262

Jul 17, 2015
EEA is on stable 12.5.3
I know that, but the CN dev rim has the video working on the rear display. Do you think I wanted to know if there is a port to an unstable rom? The Xiaomi.eu rom has it as well, but it is also based on the CN rom. Since the EEA rom may not get this feature for several months, I was hoping that someone may have ported that camera to the EEA rom, but I guess there aren't many devs here any more.

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
Nope unfortunately, things seem have changed from the old days of one plus 3 whereas community was much wider and much kore committed

Sathelp

Nov 27, 2007
Brean, Somerset
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
On the new China developer version 21.6.9, you can use the rear screen for videos. which is not yet enabled on the EEA rom. It is available also on the Xiaomi.eu rom, but it stil has a few hiccups. The EEA rom not only has the google services, which I need, but also seems a bit smoother. Does anyone know how that camera can be brought to the EEA rom?
No hiccups on my EU ROM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It will get they're in some months, if you want it now flash the Eu ROM
    Now, how do you think I found out one has this feature and the other doesn't? I flashed the various ROMs, but I also know that it may be some time before the EEA or Global versions see it. Heck, the Global rom hasn't even been upgraded to 12.5 yet.